A Ma Maniere AJ4

0708BE3E-E585-4AB0-BE63-83DD184538FC.png

Just got my invoice and paid. I’m glad i don’t have to stress about this release anymore

Man I saw this YT in this discord group im in make a burner Twitter and made it all liberal like and stole this brothers vid and got picked. He already dumped it on stockx for $650ish
People gonna hustle and I hope that profit goes towards food or diapers for his fam. 🤷‍♂️

I got an invoice unexpectedly myself today. Super stoked. Also gonna spread some love/💰to Rev. Warnocks runoff campaign as part of my thanks. At the end of the day I really appreciate A Ma using their influence to get people engaged in making a difference in this country. I’d give away my entire sneaker collection to keep Trump out of office lol. No cap.

People gonna hustle and I hope that profit goes towards food or diapers for his fam. 🤷‍♂️

I got an invoice unexpectedly myself today. Super stoked. Also gonna spread some love/💰to Rev. Warnocks runoff campaign as part of my thanks. At the end of the day I really appreciate A Ma using their influence to get people engaged in making a difference in this country. I’d give away my entire sneaker collection to keep Trump out of office lol. No cap.
Dude is like 20. His uncle is a nba ref lol

If these ultimately go down to $400 shipped in my size, and I don't hit on the Lost & Found & Chicago 2s, I may pull the trigger if people who get these in-hand can report back that they're impressed with the look at quality.

If I dont hit on the AMM release and no SNKRS im going resale no matter what. These are an absolute must for me.
Facts last 3 I want are these the mid knicks and the true blue 1 and I am gone from this ridiculous sneak a game. Lost and found and green gorge already on lock

other boutiques likely to get them too.

I saw 1 oversea retailer getting them so far

lately, most limited collabs that you’d expect to be tier 0 releases have only been releasing with the collaborator and Nike while over sees boutiques have been getting them, they stopped doing it here. We saw it with the jordan 2 union and AMM 2s. This might be a GR release like the shelflifes though but by the lack of pairs circulating via backdoor before release, I think this might be an AMM and SNKRS exclusive

Back
Top Bottom