A Ma Maniere AJ4

Got my L, I don't even feel a type of way about it anymore.

Resell gonna tank because folks weren't feeling them anyway.. And that's when I come in

lavar-ball.gif

At least I hope so

Glad I already had my pears bc I didn't have an enter draw button at all. Closed app, opened again, it logged me out, wouldn't let me log back in. Eventually deleted app and re-installed and then it let me log in but it was over by that point. I'd be pissed if the situation was different. Glad some others hit though.

At the beginning I couldn't join the draw, had to press the button couple of times. Almost was like the l&f draw.

Glad I already had my pears bc I didn't have an enter draw button at all. Closed app, opened again, it logged me out, wouldn't let me log back in. Eventually deleted app and re-installed and then it let me log in but it was over by that point. I'd be pissed if the situation was different. Glad some others hit though.
I couldnt enter for these or the chicagos. Wtf going on

There literally was no draw button for me. I was coming back from breakfast with my boys so i had to pull into the driveway and race to the top of the steps to desktop where I'm not even sure I made it in time. I'm more down on Nike as a whole than anything else man. I catch L's all the time (Like on every F'n release) But to not even be able to hit the draw button in the app now twice in a row! Thats a Nike problem that I'm sure they don't even care when or if they fix it. I'm starting to hate spending any of my money with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom