A Ma Maniere AJ4

Got a lil too drunk on thanksgiving and this was my first wear 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Guess I’ll clean em up and sell them for $300 🤣🤣🤣 (joking)…Wear your shoes people they not trophies

2E4314C1-393A-42DC-9F7F-8951E4EA236B.jpeg
895324F4-6E72-4365-AE51-7D021B446ABB.jpeg
full

any chance these run small for anyone? Had to get 12.5 and I’m a tts 12.

I’m a 12 and it fit snug due to the plush inside, once I took out the insole it fit like butter (insole is crazy plush, like od plush). I’m actively looking for a 12.5 or will buy a thinner insole.

Got a lil too drunk on thanksgiving and this was my first wear 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Guess I’ll clean em up and sell them for $300 🤣🤣🤣 (joking)…Wear your shoes people they not trophies

2E4314C1-393A-42DC-9F7F-8951E4EA236B.jpeg
895324F4-6E72-4365-AE51-7D021B446ABB.jpeg
But would you think of the resale value????

You can’t marvel at DS kicks if you wear them fam.

:smh:

I am SOOOO glad that my email to switch from 9 to 8.5 was not answered because I would have been super pissed if I got my TTS! Whoever was separating the molds for each size must have made a mistake by .5 size because my 9 surely feels and is the same length as my 8.5 AJ4s. For those who wear 8.5, go ahead and grab a 9 if the price for it is lower. Your feet will thank you!

Other than that, it is a beautiful shoe and I am feeling them more with this lace swap. I knew that I would have to change the laces out but black and sail would not work for me (black is way too dark and sail has too much of a stark contrast against the violet ore that I do not prefer). I had these champagne silver laces (to me kinda like a mix of medium khaki with a hint of medium gray., even though my camera is making the shoe and the laces look a little bit lighter than they look in person.....I wish I knew how to change that, but it is what it is) and I wanted to see how they would look in these. Also, I remember in the AMM AJ3 thread a person was asking if somebody could a lace swap with a color that matched the violet ore in that shoe, so I wanted to see how the laces from these would look in those and I must say I kinda like the look for both swaps.

20221126_123056.jpg
20221126_123439.jpg

In the past did folks get shipping labels on weekends?

Wondering if AMM counts it as “business days” for them. Either way, this is a pretty lame experience for a special shoe and company I really want to support.

They say 7-14 business days in the confirmation email…It’s been 5 business days at this point…Plus they added this header to the website regarding shipping times being delayed…My guess is the bulk of the orders will get shipped out next week but wouldn’t be surprised see if it even extends into the week after…

4397E9D3-F82E-466F-A350-AFC4DDE619F6.png

Last edited:
People who won on SNKRS are going to receive their pairs before people who ordered a week earlier than them from the official AMM drop.
And the people who won on SNKRS ain't have to pay shipping either :lol:

People who won on SNKRS are going to receive their pairs before people who ordered a week earlier than them from the official AMM drop.
And the people who won on SNKRS ain't have to pay shipping either :lol:
My pair from snkrs out for delivery as we speak. I got my shipped notifications on Friday, but tracking actually says they shipped Wednesday. Anyone waiting on shipping from snkrs, your pair might be on the way already...

Back
Top Bottom