A Ma Maniere AJ4

Finally arrived !
BB0A7BBC-69AC-4BAD-9B1A-337763AB109A.jpeg

023AF320-C99B-47BB-9D40-96994C145C83.jpeg

My pair from SNKRS came in today. They’re absolutely fire in person. I’m sooooo glad I went .5 up from my tts. I’m a 10.5 and got 11, and they’re STILL snug. Like, no heel slip at all snug. And I completely unlaced and relaced them.

I think tts is impossible in this pair. Not sure if they’ll break in either.

I don't think the upper is going to break in like many people have suggested. It's a synthetic material and it looks pretty thick.

Either way I don't have to worry about sizing since they'll never see daylight when I get mine, except just to take pics for NT.

This is the way.

TTS with the insoles is definitely going to be a challenge. Have to go up .5 size or swap out to a thinner one…

F0CBC989-5207-4690-80FB-1515B2FBB3F9.jpeg
Arrived yesterday from the AMM online drop, just got around to opening them. Quality of the materials are amazing, QC itself is a bit all over like all AJ4s. Glue stains, scuffs & creased right out the box, that’s clearly gonna be an issue with most pairs, so it is what it is. Nowhere near the nightmare that was the AJ4 Travis Scott! 😂 Happy to add them to the collection, they’re great! Now to find the AJ3s for a good price 😎

Snkrs arrived today. Went tts which is my only option anyway lol. I went ahead and swapped the insole with a thinner one to be safe. They fit for me. Right foot pinky toe def has some pinch, left is koo, I think they’ll break in
F72E3FB0-BC40-45FC-A90F-95C2179EAC60.jpeg

AA6A8A2D-B834-4A93-8F4E-FC7DC2AF2F33.jpeg
Suggestion for thinner insole? I've never bought any.

My right shoe fits great, no issue at all. Left shoe is tight and pushes in on my big toe, like a weird crease just below where the laces end and it turns to toebox so it crushes down on the top of my big toe, and I get heel rub from the back tab. Just completely different fit from right to left shoe. I've worn then a good bit for 3 straight days and it hasn't broken in much.

Suggestion for thinner insole? I've never bought any.

My right shoe fits great, no issue at all. Left shoe is tight and pushes in on my big toe, like a weird crease just below where the laces end and it turns to toebox so it crushes down on the top of my big toe, and I get heel rub from the back tab. Just completely different fit from right to left shoe. I've worn then a good bit for 3 straight days and it hasn't broken in much.
I was in a hurry, the snkrs pair arrived just in time for me to loosen em, try em on and head out. I had a pair of am90s infrareds that were out and I jacked their insoles which are pretty thin and slide right out, no adhesive. So they did the trick for today

F0CBC989-5207-4690-80FB-1515B2FBB3F9.jpeg
Arrived yesterday from the AMM online drop, just got around to opening them. Quality of the materials are amazing, QC itself is a bit all over like all AJ4s. Glue stains, scuffs & creased right out the box, that’s clearly gonna be an issue with most pairs, so it is what it is. Nowhere near the nightmare that was the AJ4 Travis Scott! 😂 Happy to add them to the collection, they’re great! Now to find the AJ3s for a good price 😎
I ordered a pair of the 3’s from GOAT…should be here tomorrow.

Prices kept slowly creeping up so I bit the bullet on a size 11. I’ll unload the 12 I got from AMM when they arrive.

Wore them for about 7 hours straight and I have 2 observations:

- I am a tts 10.5 and I got the AMM4 in an 11. My left pinky toe is CRUSHED right now. Painful. I cannot wear these with the plush insoles they come with. And that’s with wearing the thinnest socks I own (dress socks). Again, that’s a half size up!
- I noticed that my outsole paint is DIFFERENT COLORS. It’s hard to see in some of the pics but in person it’s extremely noticeable. Burgundy vs purple. Nike really screwed up the QC on these.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re a great shoe, I’ll just have to wear different insoles and deal with the mismatched paint, which thankfully is outsole.

7EB1F45B-DAE8-4A88-BD05-62E4D91EDE6A.jpeg

B8D00B3E-8304-431D-B394-F0C900461311.jpeg

04BCB81E-9A56-4683-AA69-AEDF90563E88.jpeg

Very annoyed right now the seller who accepted my bid on GOAT on 11/22 hasn't shipped yet. $385 was my bid and now prices have crept up so this dude is probably canceling so he can relist and make a few extra bucks :angry:

Very annoyed right now the seller who accepted my bid on GOAT on 11/22 hasn't shipped yet. $385 was my bid and now prices have crept up so this dude is probably canceling so he can relist and make a few extra bucks :angry:
yep in the same situation with stockx. this happened before and they honored the sale after I contacted them

Got a lil too drunk on thanksgiving and this was my first wear 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Guess I’ll clean em up and sell them for $300 🤣🤣🤣 (joking)…Wear your shoes people they not trophies

2E4314C1-393A-42DC-9F7F-8951E4EA236B.jpeg
895324F4-6E72-4365-AE51-7D021B446ABB.jpeg
This is borderline offensive lol. Were you playing drunk kick ball in the mud with your cousins for thanksgiving? One thing to wear your shoes another thing beat them to death like a 1st grader on the the first day of recess. Don’t try to lecture me about trophies you wild for this lol.

Back
Top Bottom