A Ma Maniere AJ4

Got mine in. 100% TTS for me. Half size up would have been too clunky, but to each their own of course. No flaws on mine. Would be interesting to see black wings. I'm sure that was part of their mockups/samples.

Straight to the feet for me. Super happy to have these for retail, which is highly rare for me these days.

Dudes tried to blast me but I brought em back to life, y’all swear my shoes were done…I’d have to charge u if I told u what shoe cleaner I used

Wear Your Shoes

3DF01B00-A5E7-42CE-868C-DFC5C32BF3A3.jpeg
7918A811-E5B3-4DD8-9F8E-89C406268C13.jpeg

Your Pair still got a dookie smudge 🤔 definitely aint looking better then no pairs out the box. Stop lying to yourself. 😂
That’s a scratch, and yea I’ve seen some horrible out the box pairs, ain’t no way especially for $225, I’d be pissed if I paid resell and got a pair that looks like what ive seen

Very annoyed right now the seller who accepted my bid on GOAT on 11/22 hasn't shipped yet. $385 was my bid and now prices have crept up so this dude is probably canceling so he can relist and make a few extra bucks :angry:
Same happened to me. Seller agreed to 380 before he got em. Once received he changed the price to 425, before us meeting up I asked if he changed the price. Told me that was only for new people interested. Meet up with him the next morning, just for him to try and charge me 425 and try to say the original price was 460 as if I didn’t have everything in messages. I wanted to fade the dude for wasting my time but he was a young teenager ain’t even waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom