A man's persepective of what a woman's perspective is of a man

Originally Posted by ricky409

mentally, a girl wants you to ingore her like an arrogant guy, but at the same time give her all the attention like a simp...

she wants you to read her mind and guess what she wants, but still ask her what she wants you to do...

she want you to be strong  and not address the stupid stuff she does... yet speak up when you have a problem with somethin...

she wants you to argue like you care, but not argue with her...

she wants the benefit of the doubt, but she double-d clutching...

make all the decisions, yet let her make all the decisions...

sorry for the rant, fellas... i understand that these chicks' minds are all over the place...

laugh.gif
My m' effin man...
pimp.gif

summed it up better than I could.... Damn I thought I was the only one having these issues.
i guess I shouldnt have left that girl
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

mentally, a girl wants you to ingore her like an arrogant guy, but at the same time give her all the attention like a simp...

she wants you to read her mind and guess what she wants, but still ask her what she wants you to do...

she want you to be strong  and not address the stupid stuff she does... yet speak up when you have a problem with somethin...

she wants you to argue like you care, but not argue with her...

she wants the benefit of the doubt, but she double-d clutching...

make all the decisions, yet let her make all the decisions...

sorry for the rant, fellas... i understand that these chicks' minds are all over the place...

laugh.gif
My m' effin man...
pimp.gif

summed it up better than I could.... Damn I thought I was the only one having these issues.
i guess I shouldnt have left that girl
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

What lamebook post did you get this from?
Based on your posts on here, I like to think you are different from the average female. Given that, you probably can't relate to that list, but its pretty spot on from my experiences with chicks.

Oh I know that some girls feel this way, but I know I'm not an anomaly either.  In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif
Some girls? More like 95% of girls
roll.gif

Based on your posts on here, I like to think you are different from the average female. Given that, you probably can't relate to that list, but its pretty spot on from my experiences with chicks.

Oh I know that some girls feel this way, but I know I'm not an anomaly either.  In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif
Some girls? More like 95% of girls
roll.gif

laugh.gif

solewoman certified. i agree with nawth

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif

The cosigns are cute and all, but let's get some real conversation going here.

Why is it that men feel this way? Why is it that women often communicate these confusing wishes?

What's the woman's perspective on what a man's perspective is of a woman?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif

The cosigns are cute and all, but let's get some real conversation going here.

Why is it that men feel this way? Why is it that women often communicate these confusing wishes?

What's the woman's perspective on what a man's perspective is of a woman?

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I didn't realize until recently to how selfish women are. LATE.
nawww
everyone is selfish, they just want things we don't relate to so we find it insignificant and it baffles us.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I didn't realize until recently to how selfish women are. LATE.
nawww
everyone is selfish, they just want things we don't relate to so we find it insignificant and it baffles us.

Back
Top Bottom