Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

On point.
laugh.gif
Word. Yet im still confused 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I didn't realize until recently to how selfish women are. LATE.
nawww
everyone is selfish, they just want things we don't relate to so we find it insignificant and it baffles us.
Its natural to be selfish yes...but maybe I should of said they really don't want to compromise. And thus doing so will try to spin it as your fault.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I didn't realize until recently to how selfish women are. LATE.
nawww
everyone is selfish, they just want things we don't relate to so we find it insignificant and it baffles us.
Its natural to be selfish yes...but maybe I should of said they really don't want to compromise. And thus doing so will try to spin it as your fault.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

What lamebook post did you get this from?
Based on your posts on here, I like to think you are different from the average female. Given that, you probably can't relate to that list, but its pretty spot on from my experiences with chicks.

Oh I know that some girls feel this way, but I know I'm not an anomaly either.  In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif

solewoman certified. i agree with nawth
Whatever. Even if neither feel you act this way, the fact remains that MANY women mirror the points in OP's post. And I'm sorry but the "all men act like dogs" analogy is nowhere near as accurate as what we're talking about here. I have NEVER cheated in a relationship, but I have witnessed some if not all of those qualities in the women I've dealt with. And its not even just me; stories from friends, things I've witnessed in others relationships, etc. It's just true. Honestly, I don't blame it all on women either. Alot of it has to do with the way society conditions women to think, but thats another discussion entirely.

Based on your posts on here, I like to think you are different from the average female. Given that, you probably can't relate to that list, but its pretty spot on from my experiences with chicks.

Oh I know that some girls feel this way, but I know I'm not an anomaly either.  In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif

Whatever. Even if neither feel you act this way, the fact remains that MANY women mirror the points in OP's post. And I'm sorry but the "all men act like dogs" analogy is nowhere near as accurate as what we're talking about here. I have NEVER cheated in a relationship, but I have witnessed some if not all of those qualities in the women I've dealt with. And its not even just me; stories from friends, things I've witnessed in others relationships, etc. It's just true. Honestly, I don't blame it all on women either. Alot of it has to do with the way society conditions women to think, but thats another discussion entirely.

laugh.gif

I'm not comparing the two or saying one is more accurate the other, I'm making the point that going into a relationship with a personal bias can do more harm than good.  Either way, they're both perceptions one gender may hold about the other.

laugh.gif

I'm not comparing the two or saying one is more accurate the other, I'm making the point that going into a relationship with a personal bias can do more harm than good.  Either way, they're both perceptions one gender may hold about the other.

I'm sorry ladies, but I have to agree with the other guys on here.  In my experience, the large majority of women if not all have one or more of these qualities.  Once again, not just me but also in combination with stories from others.

I'm sorry ladies, but I have to agree with the other guys on here.  In my experience, the large majority of women if not all have one or more of these qualities.  Once again, not just me but also in combination with stories from others.

laugh.gif

I agree 100%, but the thing is (and I doubt I'm speaking for only myself here), this behavior is something I learned gradually from my dealings with women. It's not like I go into relationships thinking this is how she's gonna be, in fact I'd like to think I'm pretty optimistic about the future with any chick I deal with. And I'm not saying that men don't have issues that are basically universal among us but we can talk about that when you find a list as mindblowing as the OP's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I agree 100%, but the thing is (and I doubt I'm speaking for only myself here), this behavior is something I learned gradually from my dealings with women. It's not like I go into relationships thinking this is how she's gonna be, in fact I'd like to think I'm pretty optimistic about the future with any chick I deal with. And I'm not saying that men don't have issues that are basically universal among us but we can talk about that when you find a list as mindblowing as the OP's
laugh.gif

Oh I know that some girls feel this way, but I know I'm not an anomaly either.
  In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

Typical female response. Its not ALL of us.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I don't think you know what anomaly means....either way you misinterpreted the bolded part

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I don't think you know what anomaly means....either way you misinterpreted the bolded part

Back
Top Bottom