A man's persepective of what a woman's perspective is of a man

LOL! I can't even be mad at this thread. MOST women are emotional and indecisive creatures. One minute we think we know what we want but then 5 minutes later, we change our minds. But the trick is, dudes need to be a little bit of everything to keep us interested.

We say we want a "good guy" but we also love when that good guy is kind of a bad boy. We say that we want a guy who knows what he wants but we also like to help you make important decisions. We want a strong guy but we also want you to know when you can let your guard down and tell us how you really feel. We want to be mysterious but we also want you to know what we're about.

I think we become more knowledgeable as we grow up and finally figure out how to act "normal". Whatever normal is
roll.gif

LOL! I can't even be mad at this thread. MOST women are emotional and indecisive creatures. One minute we think we know what we want but then 5 minutes later, we change our minds. But the trick is, dudes need to be a little bit of everything to keep us interested.

We say we want a "good guy" but we also love when that good guy is kind of a bad boy. We say that we want a guy who knows what he wants but we also like to help you make important decisions. We want a strong guy but we also want you to know when you can let your guard down and tell us how you really feel. We want to be mysterious but we also want you to know what we're about.

I think we become more knowledgeable as we grow up and finally figure out how to act "normal". Whatever normal is
roll.gif

Imagine how much better would be if women could take multiple husbands. Then all women would compete with each other for men, not just the single ones. Then girls couldn't get away with being crazy
5a51504962d1f1f434645d8456a7725be17b110.gif
 Not that I'm going to advocate this. It has some major flaws...

The cosigns are cute and all, but let's get some real conversation going here.

Why is it that men feel this way? Why is it that women often communicate these confusing wishes?

What's the woman's perspective on what a man's perspective is of a woman?

I'll try a couple.

mentally, a girl wants you to ingore her like an arrogant guy, but at the same time give her all the attention like a simp...

The explanation? One possibility is they want as much as they can get. If a guy is already being nice to you, you don't have to give him anything in return. But, if a guy is ignoring you, you need to put in effort to get him on your side. Admittedly we do the same with girls -- the j/o gets no respect even though she's down for anything, but we lose our minds (and wallets and dignity sometimes) trying to go after a girl who's hard-to-get.

she want you to be strong  and not address the stupid stuff she does... yet speak up when you have a problem with somethin...

She's insecure. Girls love to say they want the alpha male, the cocky bad boy. But, when it comes down to it, they can't handle any criticism. The solution? I don't know.

These are all things when we're younger and stuff. I don't know how these flaws translate to family life. Does crazy now make one a bad mother later?

Imagine how much better would be if women could take multiple husbands. Then all women would compete with each other for men, not just the single ones. Then girls couldn't get away with being crazy
5a51504962d1f1f434645d8456a7725be17b110.gif
 Not that I'm going to advocate this. It has some major flaws...

The cosigns are cute and all, but let's get some real conversation going here.

Why is it that men feel this way? Why is it that women often communicate these confusing wishes?

What's the woman's perspective on what a man's perspective is of a woman?

I'll try a couple.

mentally, a girl wants you to ingore her like an arrogant guy, but at the same time give her all the attention like a simp...

The explanation? One possibility is they want as much as they can get. If a guy is already being nice to you, you don't have to give him anything in return. But, if a guy is ignoring you, you need to put in effort to get him on your side. Admittedly we do the same with girls -- the j/o gets no respect even though she's down for anything, but we lose our minds (and wallets and dignity sometimes) trying to go after a girl who's hard-to-get.

she want you to be strong  and not address the stupid stuff she does... yet speak up when you have a problem with somethin...

She's insecure. Girls love to say they want the alpha male, the cocky bad boy. But, when it comes down to it, they can't handle any criticism. The solution? I don't know.

These are all things when we're younger and stuff. I don't know how these flaws translate to family life. Does crazy now make one a bad mother later?

girls don't know what they want, man. but in their defense, most people, young and old, don't either.

girls don't know what they want, man. but in their defense, most people, young and old, don't either.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by Nawth21

What lamebook post did you get this from?
Based on your posts on here, I like to think you are different from the average female. Given that, you probably can't relate to that list, but its pretty spot on from my experiences with chicks.

Oh I know that some girls feel this way, but I know I'm not an anomaly either.
  In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

Typical female response. Its not ALL of us.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I don't think you know what anomaly means....either way you misinterpreted the bolded part
Nah I get it, but every time a woman on this board gets called out, they pull the "well its not all of us" thing like it matters or lessens the original point anyways.

Based on your posts on here, I like to think you are different from the average female. Given that, you probably can't relate to that list, but its pretty spot on from my experiences with chicks.

In the end, you're only hurting yourself if you think all women are like this.  Sort of like women maintaining the all men are dogs attitude. But it reads like that terrible lock and key analogy too 
laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I don't think you know what anomaly means....either way you misinterpreted the bolded part
Nah I get it, but every time a woman on this board gets called out, they pull the "well its not all of us" thing like it matters or lessens the original point anyways.

laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
That's not what she said though. 
But if she had, it would be true. So whats the point?

laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
That's not what she said though. 
But if she had, it would be true. So whats the point?

laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Son...she basically said she's NOT very different than most girls. I was the one who said she seemed different. You're making yourself sound dumb.

laugh.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Son...she basically said she's NOT very different than most girls. I was the one who said she seemed different. You're making yourself sound dumb.

Originally Posted by Slim

Younger women are super immature mentally they don't know what they want

Originally Posted by Slim

Younger women are super immature mentally they don't know what they want

They be acting like they don't want you to work, but if you don't work they act like you don't do enough work.

They be acting like they don't want you to work, but if you don't work they act like you don't do enough work.

Ive sat here trying to figure out what to say about this topic ...

All I can come up with is you women ....

I'm Tired ..

Thats it .. thats all

I'm tired of trying to figure you chicks out ..

on the real ... Thats where the problems at ..

Always trying to get the one up or Advantage ..

$%+% it ..

All that ++!! does is give me a headache ...

$%+% playing the "game" .. I'm too old for that highschool ++!!

Just keep 100 ..

I'm Tired ..

Thats it .. thats all

$%+% it ..

Just keep 100 ..

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'm Tired ..

Thats it .. thats all

$%+% it ..

Just keep 100 ..

Indeed... It's getting to be ridiculous. The games were fun at first but now every girl I meet is just another headache waiting to happen.

You would think older or boring women would be better but not in my experience.

I'm Tired ..

Thats it .. thats all

$%+% it ..

Just keep 100 ..

Indeed... It's getting to be ridiculous. The games were fun at first but now every girl I meet is just another headache waiting to happen.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I'm Tired ..

Thats it .. thats all

$%+% it ..

Just keep 100 ..

Nah older women are still women ...

Them broads play games too ..

Most older chicks are really good at playing it ...

Back
Top Bottom