But OP dead on

that gif > this thread

Info on the gif. haha

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

It's so odd how familiar that list looks from the "other side" especially since I'm going through it currently.
Maybe both genders should stop putting up with such individuals.
Maybe then the behavior will change for the better and/or be a less common mindset.

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
I know we have our issues, but you must be dealing with gay men if they act like that.
Um yes I'm serious.
Acting hypocritical and manipulative just to get your way is a two way street sir.

You seriously wrong
laugh.gif

SOME dudes may be SOMEWHAT like that, but girls work like that 99%, it aint even close.

Um no your wrong
It's plenty of dudes who act just like that. At the end of the day its the same #$!* different toilet.

I don't expect yall to see any fault in your own gender anyway though given the demographic
Most people lack the ability to sit back, look at their own faults, and admit them to themselves male and female.

The thing is, I'll be the first to admit that men have plenty of issues. I work through many of them myself. But most of the points in OP's post stem from the role women are expected to play in a relationship based on societal "norms", and what they themselves really want. Most of the issues men have stem from societies expectations also, but they're intrinsically different because of that. Not to mention you bring up hypocrisy and manipulation as if there aren't different forms of each. At least the OP used specific examples instead of umbrella terms.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

It's so odd how familiar that list looks from the "other side" especially since I'm going through it currently.
Maybe both genders should stop putting up with such individuals.
Maybe then the behavior will change for the better and/or be a less common mindset.

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
I know we have our issues, but you must be dealing with gay men if they act like that.
Um yes I'm serious.
Acting hypocritical and manipulative just to get your way is a two way street sir.

You seriously wrong
laugh.gif

SOME dudes may be SOMEWHAT like that, but girls work like that 99%, it aint even close.

Um no your wrong
It's plenty of dudes who act just like that. At the end of the day its the same #$!* different toilet.

I don't expect yall to see any fault in your own gender anyway though given the demographic
Most people lack the ability to sit back, look at their own faults, and admit them to themselves male and female.

The thing is, I'll be the first to admit that men have plenty of issues. I work through many of them myself. But most of the points in OP's post stem from the role women are expected to play in a relationship based on societal "norms", and what they themselves really want. Most of the issues men have stem from societies expectations also, but they're intrinsically different because of that. Not to mention you bring up hypocrisy and manipulation as if there aren't different forms of each. At least the OP used specific examples instead of umbrella terms.

women act like this because they want to feel like their opinion, feelings, and decisions matter..
so we gotta try and entertain that, but they take it so far away from the point,
that we forget what we were originally arguing about

if you could take that nonsense mental abuse more power to you
but its easier to just keep a
indifferent.gif
and agree then to fight

and if you have opinions like I do, its going to be more difficult to get along with these said females
because they don't like men who stand by their point and don't submit to their 'feelings'

dumb broads in general, just stay away from them, they have no direction so they want
to feel like they have a purpose

you got to look for the girls who have direction and know their purpose because they
are less likely to play these stupid games.
Step your standards of females up
pimp.gif
but this won't fix all your problems
it will just give you a different set of problems to deal with lol

(someone should take this to JJB, see what those girls have to say...should be
laugh.gif
)

women act like this because they want to feel like their opinion, feelings, and decisions matter..
so we gotta try and entertain that, but they take it so far away from the point,

indifferent.gif
and agree then to fight

and if you have opinions like I do, its going to be more difficult to get along with these said females
because they don't like men who stand by their point and don't submit to their 'feelings'

dumb broads in general, just stay away from them, they have no direction so they want

you got to look for the girls who have direction and know their purpose because they
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by blazinRook

indifferent.gif
and agree then to fight

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
)
Thread

Originally Posted by blazinRook

indifferent.gif
and agree then to fight

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
)
Thread

Napoleon wrote:

this is reeally really reallly reallly stupid and a vast generalization. I'm not saying a lot of guys don't have female friends in hopes of getting in her pants one day, but the opposite holds true for women. I am friends with many females I have absolutely no desire to shmang. Some opposite sex friendships start out mutually and completely platonic and blossom into a romance later based on compatibility.

about the OP, from the outside looking in.....relationships just look like the most stressful and confusing 3%## ever. Unfortunately, I'm not about that life. I hate making a big deal out of absurdities and bull$#@# because of my perspective on life. And women feed off emotional responses. I rarely get angry, this is not necessarily a good thing when it comes to relationships. If a woman tried to argue/fightwith me about nonsense I usually just take the passive aggressive route to diffuse the situation.

Back
Top Bottom