A man's persepective of what a woman's perspective is of a man

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Ive sat here trying to figure out what to say about this topic ...

All I can come up with is you women ....

I'm Tired ..

Thats it .. thats all

I'm tired of trying to figure you chicks out ..

on the real ... Thats where the problems at ..

Always trying to get the one up or Advantage ..

$%+% it ..

All that ++!! does is give me a headache ...

$%+% playing the "game" .. I'm too old for that highschool ++!!

Just keep 100 ..

Indeed... It's getting to be ridiculous. The games were fun at first but now every girl I meet is just another headache waiting to happen.

You would think older or boring women would be better but not in my experience.
Nah older women are still women ...

Them broads play games too ..

Most older chicks are really good at playing it ...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Dev...i can promise you there are a million women who feel the same way about men...
It really cant be compared IMO. Women really have the world at their feet but they don't know it. At least in the western world.

It just gets so tiring...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Dev...i can promise you there are a million women who feel the same way about men...
It really cant be compared IMO. Women really have the world at their feet but they don't know it. At least in the western world.

It just gets so tiring...

Originally Posted by ricky409

mentally, a girl wants you to ingore her like an arrogant guy, but at the same time give her all the attention like a simp...

she wants you to read her mind and guess what she wants, but still ask her what she wants you to do...

she want you to be strong  and not address the stupid stuff she does... yet speak up when you have a problem with somethin...

she wants you to argue like you care, but not argue with her...

I-aint-even-mad.jpg

Originally Posted by ricky409

mentally, a girl wants you to ingore her like an arrogant guy, but at the same time give her all the attention like a simp...

she wants you to read her mind and guess what she wants, but still ask her what she wants you to do...

she want you to be strong  and not address the stupid stuff she does... yet speak up when you have a problem with somethin...

she wants you to argue like you care, but not argue with her...

I-aint-even-mad.jpg

It's so odd how familiar that list looks from the "other side" especially since I'm going through it currently.
Maybe both genders should stop putting up with such individuals.
Maybe then the behavior will change for the better and/or be a less common mindset.

It's so odd how familiar that list looks from the "other side" especially since I'm going through it currently.
Maybe then the behavior will change for the better and/or be a less common mindset.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
I know we have our issues, but you must be dealing with gay men if they act like that.

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
I know we have our issues, but you must be dealing with gay men if they act like that.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
Um yes I'm serious.
Acting hypocritical and manipulative just to get your way is a two way street sir.

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
Um yes I'm serious.
Acting hypocritical and manipulative just to get your way is a two way street sir.

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
Um yes I'm serious.

You seriously wrong
laugh.gif

SOME dudes may be SOMEWHAT like that, but girls work like that 99%, it aint even close.

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
Um yes I'm serious.

You seriously wrong
laugh.gif

SOME dudes may be SOMEWHAT like that, but girls work like that 99%, it aint even close.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
Um yes I'm serious.

You seriously wrong
laugh.gif

Um no your wrong
It's plenty of dudes who act just like that. At the end of the day its the same #$!* different toilet.

I don't expect yall to see any fault in your own gender anyway though given the demographic
Most people lack the ability to sit back, look at their own faults, and admit them to themselves male and female.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

You CANNOT be serious
laugh.gif
Um yes I'm serious.

You seriously wrong
laugh.gif

Um no your wrong
It's plenty of dudes who act just like that. At the end of the day its the same #$!* different toilet.

I don't expect yall to see any fault in your own gender anyway though given the demographic
Most people lack the ability to sit back, look at their own faults, and admit them to themselves male and female.

Back
Top Bottom