smh.gif
smh.gif

Paulie reminds me of Carmine Gotti from Growing Up Gotti
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So what's the verdict guys?

Is this show worth watching?
nerd.gif

For the Love of Ray J 2 has been dissapointing thus far, and The Ruins is going to end next week so I need a new reality show fix.

did anyone tell Paulie that its almost 2010? even the gotti boys cut off their do's.
anticipating the fights, want to see ronnie knock that dude in the preview.

Originally Posted by toine2983

nerd.gif

For the Love of Ray J 2 has been dissapointing thus far, and The Ruins is going to end next week so I need a new reality show fix.

this is the best show to ever be on tv

Originally Posted by Put em up

Yo real talk

I can already tell this !++# is gonna be full of laughs.

1. Dumb talk
2. Liquior
3. Sex
4. Fights

What more do you want.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can already tell its gonna be a lot *%#+ blocking going on.

snooki gonna get G'd early!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Simpuation. That dude was a fronter
laugh.gif

i feel bad cuz you can tell he really liked her...she was feelin him to then played him for no reason...

that ronnie $+$+% don't wanna do nothin but !*%% her...after that he won and she's gonna be in a corner crying...

None of these people are actually from the Jersey Shore... Im born and raised in the area. Keep an eye out for one of my gf's her name is Alisha, she endsup going back with one of the dudes, and then shes on the phone with on of my other gfs i think the next morning.(this is all on the show) The dude who theygot into a fight with, I know the kid with the shaved head who was being held back(mike) and the kid who got punched (kenny) is like an emo type kid. The showis funny, so many quote ables in there haha

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

Originally Posted by toine2983

nerd.gif

this is the best show to ever be on tv
+1,000

The quotables, the ridiculousness, the stagedness, the guidoness. I've never been so
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
at an MTV show until tonight.

Jersey Shore is GOLDEN.

I just sent that Sam chick a FB message title Nu Joisy: "I just watched the first episode and enjoyed it, but how staged was the firstepisode/season?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now the question that has to be posed: are these guys gonna be allowed to compete in the challenge?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

do all girls in jersey look like that?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This. i've seen hot italian women and those %*+$!!% aren't even lukewarm
smh.gif

honestly wouldn't anyone here miss MTV if they just went off air for good?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

now the question that has to be posed: are these guys gonna be allowed to compete in the challenge?
I would love to see it, but it's probably doubtful.

They need to have like a guido vs. ______ challenge.

Back
Top Bottom