a

Awesome 2 hours of pure comedy.

They think they're really doing it too
laugh.gif

Snooki is so hard to look at, I just feel sorry for that low-esteem broad.

I just wanna see the fights.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

QUOTE OF THE SHOW: JWOOW After making out with the Gotti hairdo kid and basically ripping his shirt off, on her way home from the club: "I had to leave before I cheated on my boyfreind, AND I WANTED SOME HAM AND WATER"
hahaha, she took going ham to a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL!!!

you guys do know new jersey politicians are strongly opposing this show and trying to get it shut down
laugh.gif
they say its misrespresentation and %%%%
laugh.gif

I saw the re-run last night.
laugh.gif
the whole way through. Vinny wasgettin' it on the dance floor. When "The Situation" told that girl to lose 5-10 pounds, she was like hey hey, not cool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

i'm suprised they use the word guido so freely. thats gonna be the show's downfall
frown.gif
I wondered about that too. Do they actually refer to themselves as guido? I sure they were asked to play it up for the show though...

I watched this show last night. It was funny.
Reminds me a lot of some Jersey people that I
went to college with. "The Situation" is
roll.gif

dudes have absolutely 0 morals...none of them abiding by the "bros before +*@#" rule...gettin with they roomates jumps...messin around with chickswith boyfriends...tryin to get with there roomates...Ronnie and Sam #+@+ is gonna crash and burn

I still can't believe that c-blocker angelina said she has a fat ***
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
yo I wanna kufi smack whoever told her that word to snooki
laugh.gif
that'sprobably why she thinks she's the $*#!

YO! Did you guys see the previews for the whole season at the end? And the chick gets straight DECKED at the end. I was in awe

Originally Posted by neverflopped

QUOTE OF THE SHOW: JWOOW After making out with the Gotti hairdo kid and basically ripping his shirt off, on her way home from the club: "I had to leave before I cheated on my boyfreind, AND I WANTED SOME HAM AND WATER"

Corny.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Nako XL

now the question that has to be posed: are these guys gonna be allowed to compete in the challenge?
The RR/RW challenge??

Think about that for a second.....

You really asked that?
because it's essentially real world: jersey shore. and because these guys would be great on that show.

if they do the "fresh meat" seasons why not?
Its not a part of the RW series. It wont happen.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]neverflopped[/color] wrote:

There's a first time for everything.

Watching the show last night and I actually thought shorty got rocked cause she stole dudes last bit of gel or fake tanning spray.. !%!+ is just wow.. need tocatch the beginning..

watched it last night. 2 hours of straight comedy,
laugh.gif

vinny is the only dude that doesnt come off as a total !@%+@*$!+; he actually seems somewhat "normal". . .

Mike "The Situation" was hurt
roll.gif

JWOW is gonna cheat on her bf eventually

Show was pure comedy, yet sad at the same time.
laugh.gif

These guys/girls are lames, and they think they're doing it.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom