a

This show is sooo bad its entertaining.

Nothing but ego talk and fist pumping.

When i walk in that club ima have my fist pumping in the air like im a champion.

I don't know how you can call this show bad. It's brilliant. IMO this is one of MTVs best shows in a long long time.

"The situation" is pissed and hurt!

laugh.gif

I love how they amped up that fight when they were talking to the camera. I don't even think Pauly hit dude because he was already running back before hefinished with the punch.

But still......Pauly my man 50 grand

I just got finished watching the whole premiere (DVR'd it while the Jets game was on. Yes, it was that serious to see this tonight at some point).

This show is going to be pure entertainment. That's what it meant to be. I can see why people would/will "hate" it, but it's meant to befunny, nothing serious going on. With that said, I'm hooked
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

- Vinny seems the most "real". Chill dude.
- Pauly is a clown
laugh.gif
- Girls are wack except for Sammie.

My take so far.

This show is going to be so quoteable when it's all said and done.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Yo bk sammie is wack also... mad typical italian chick really
Yeah that's true, but if I had to choose anyone out of the house, it would be her.

Yo, does anyone know what liquor Ronnie put in that Watermelon/cherries/cranberry drink he made? Looks
pimp.gif
, refreshing.

Im ashamed to say that I live 10 mins away from Seaside. Seaside is a dump year round, but in the summer its even worse. You do in fact have TONS of theseguido doushes. Many locals do not even attempt to go to Seaside after the summer starts. Us locals go to other places like Point Pleasant, LBI, etc. I thoughtthe show was as bad as everyone thought but I'll admit I'll still watch it. All of the guys besides Vinny annoy me, Pauly appears to be comedy though."The situation" is a ******. Jwwow has my attention.

"What are you going to say to someone who's pretty ripped up like Rambo with his shirt off?" That dude Mike is a clown. Vinny is that dude, fistpumpin' like a champ.

snickers is a hot mess,,,,
i dont feel bad for the situation he was talking !!@ to sammy about ronnie behind his back trying to cb,, dude shouldnt be tight shes right
they werent a couple,,why did they give these guys a bootleg realword crib,,

This show was awesome.....girls on The Hills are obviously waaaay hotter but this show is sick for entertainment value. I cannot believe these chicks actuallylike a dude that has his hair like that and a cadillac tatoo.

Did you guys see that one chicks shirt?

What about that little girl's hair with that poof in the back?

That dude that calls himself "the situation"?????

You cannot beat this show right now on entertainment value.

How about the chick that walks in and dude is like "Hi, I'm Vinnie." She like "I'm JWoww." Even the dude on the show was like*+#.

What about the first dude that got there, then the other dude with the crazy Gotti kid hairdo shows up and the dude took him seriously and was like "weclicked right off the bat"?????? If I was in the house and a dude walked in looking like that, next stop would have been the hospital for me because Iwouldhave laughed myself into a coma.

QUOTE OF THE SHOW: JWOOW After making out with the Gotti hairdo kid and basically ripping his shirt off, on her way home from the club: "I had to leave before I cheated on my boyfreind, AND I WANTED SOME HAM AND WATER"

Originally Posted by Nako XL

now the question that has to be posed: are these guys gonna be allowed to compete in the challenge?
The RR/RW challenge??

Think about that for a second.....

You really asked that?

i was watching this last night, and its definitely entertaining

in all seriousness, guys on the show dont seem that bad or that big of douches, no where near that guy tommy from true-life but maybe tommy is just the idealjersey-shore guido we know of

vinnie seems alright, paulie's got that gotti hairdo but nothing other than that, ronny gets the least camera time

the only one who seems kind of obnoxious is mike, not to mention this guy's physique is way out of proportion, he got that perfect frat-boy work-outphysique, i mean look at this dudes arms compared to the rest of his body

when they showed vinny's eye and then the flashback of him diving under the ******
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pure LULZ during those 2 hours

one of the best/funniest shows ive ever seen

hope they can keep it up

Back
Top Bottom