a

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Honestly, would any of yall smash snookie?

Yes.
pimp.gif

this dude ronnie is a clown

he banged out for this chick..then bowed down to her when she was CLEARLY on the wrong

she stay on some %@$%$$!$ but this !+#%! is WHIPPED

soundtrack to his life:

you think? i mean he is big but he not cut though imo to be on the juice, he coulda got like that off food and regular supplements mike has a better physiqueeasy nh
wonder how much that ronnie dude lifts btw, dude is clearly juicin but still hes huge

Seaside is about 20 min from me, go there every weekend almost. IDK if many of you knew, but Ronnie was actually arrested for the fight. The other guy wasactually unconscious. The case was sent to Prosecutors Office to determine if it was either aggravated assault or just assault.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Seaside is about 20 min from me, go there every weekend almost. IDK if many of you knew, but Ronnie was actually arrested for the fight. The other guy was actually unconscious. The case was sent to Prosecutors Office to determine if it was either aggravated assault or just assault.

was this after the show? is there more info on this?

anybody watchin the after show?

mike got bigger arms than ronnie, he prolly on the juice not ronnie dude is 30 years old also and ronnie is what 25?

yea he had to get arrested for that fight, somebody had to snitch i know he couldnt have just walked home like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

snookie flatened her stomach she would be kinda thick...
She used to be thinner.

She was in a relationship, then broke up, and got depressed and ballooned up all this weight. Let me find a video of when she was thinner.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Mike is 30? think you got him confused with paulie
damn paulie the oldest? i thought mike was my bad but yea he look like he on Juice before ronnie Joe.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

snookie flatened her stomach she would be kinda thick...
She used to be thinner.

She was in a relationship, then broke up, and got depressed and ballooned up all this weight. Let me find a video of when she was thinner.

hazel stays with the extra info
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom