About a Girl... Another Update, pg 1.

dang fam
tired.gif

oh well, there's other fish in the sea. Keep It Moving bro

YOu were simpin way too much...

when a chick says call me back in few minutes you reply: "You call me back better peace"

then when you call her and she don't answer DO NOT leave a message, that is the females job. Just call her once and DO NOT CALL HER BACK UNTIL SHE CALLSYOU.

Try this next time. Do not simp, keep your eyes open for multiple opportunities. Talk talk to at least 2 chicks at once but no more than 4.

NEVER show your true feelings or intentions.

How bout this, next time you talk to her just tell her EXACTLY how you feel so that way if she is still feeling you after all that scary BS you were going thrushe might wanna give you a second chance. Girls do sometimes try to make guys jealous cuz they think we respond to that garbage.
mad.gif

But this is you're last shot. If you punk out or take the L you might as well just forget your NT login information. Just dont take the "What if"

real talk...no need for you to be chasing kid...#$+# happens tho...when u see her in school next time dont tell her how u feel about her cuz u barely kno herto start dropping bombs like that...thats how $#**%$ get left alone or put in the friend zone

I'm not stressin though,
I got my eye on this other chick right now, one of my friends is going to introduce me to her tomorrow.
I would post pics but I don't have her myspace.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm not stressin though,
I got my eye on this other chick right now, one of my friends is going to introduce me to her tomorrow.
I would post pics but I don't have her myspace.

smokin.gif
you can get the hat if you pull her.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ "got my eye on this other chick"

thats how high school is supposed to be fam. you diggin a chick, you holler. if things arent progressing at an acceptable pace.... chunk the deuce and on tothe next breezy... the females are playin the same game we are...

and, for the record... being a big dude isnt an excuse for not having game. example: me. really though, seems like you got some mild social anxiety (which canbe due to bein a fat !#!)...

real talk though, dont shut the door on the first chica. once you start choppin it up with other females.... i wouldnt be surprised if chick #1 hits YOU up.like, "i saw you with ___ today, i didnt know you knew her"

also, you gotta get a celly bro. even if its a trac phone or whatever. go cop asap. and when you get your cell piece, hit at chick #1 with a TXT, like"yo! its RedRum! this is my new cell #, holla!"

i miss high school. simpler times.

^ I'm not really a big dude right now, I'm 5'8 and I weigh 165.
I'm currently working out though trying to get down to 150

^^ im sayin, your lack of social skills may be due to your lack of being social (before you lost weight).

Dang RR, sorry to hear man. Exact thing happened to me days ago, took her out on some dates, then all i know i learned the hard way shes back with her ex. Itsno worries, i wasnt head over heels so i wasnt bummed. [kanye]Th-That Dont Kill me, Can only make me stronger [/kanye]

yeah dude, just be whatever with her, dont give her the time of day. like you said she messaged you, i know DAM well your gonna get mixed signals and getcaught up again, just be acquaintances and hit up that one girl you have your eye on.

Next time, have an age limit, cause messing with little kids will haunt you.

-K.Fiasco

^ Nah Fiasco, I wasn't really caught up on her, just desperate.
ohwell.gif

And I'm not giving her the time of day, if she really wants to talk to me she'll approach me.
grin.gif

and on the age limit, Im kinda into younger chicks, this new girl is 16 too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ Nah Fiasco, I wasn't really caught up on her, just desperate.
ohwell.gif

And I'm not giving her the time of day, if she really wants to talk to me she'll approach me.
grin.gif

and on the age limit, Im kinda into younger chicks, this new girl is 16 too.
pimp.gif
smh.gif
Im not proud, but at least its a girl
laugh.gif
jk. keep usupdated with this one

Back
Top Bottom