Adidas ADIZERO ROSE review

lol well of course they'll be hot cakes in chitown lol. but yeah i mean it's oregon, specifically beaverton/portland. home of the swoosh so yeah. i finally picked them up and did some shooting in them today, definitely going ot have to get used to the tech but i'm sure i'll love em once I break them in. took me forever to decide black or white though, but picked up the black for 50 so i'm not complaining

one of the dudes i play with always wore low top nikes like the kobes and got a pair of these and said they are the best shoes hes ever played in. i really like the shoes but i always get shin splints from adidas shoes.

one of the dudes i play with always wore low top nikes like the kobes and got a pair of these and said they are the best shoes hes ever played in. i really like the shoes but i always get shin splints from adidas shoes.

the kobes and adizeros are 2 completely different shoes. i just picked these up not too long ago, during the 50 and have been playing in them recently. i feel like my game changes when wearing these as opposed to my kobes. yes these were made for speed but i feel like i play more hesitant or pass first as a pointguard in these than i do with others. but it may also just be me breaking them in and getting used to the puremotion. i really like them, but i cant say i love them just yet.... guess I'll have to put in a few more miles into mine

the kobes and adizeros are 2 completely different shoes. i just picked these up not too long ago, during the 50 and have been playing in them recently. i feel like my game changes when wearing these as opposed to my kobes. yes these were made for speed but i feel like i play more hesitant or pass first as a pointguard in these than i do with others. but it may also just be me breaking them in and getting used to the puremotion. i really like them, but i cant say i love them just yet.... guess I'll have to put in a few more miles into mine

Besides my og Hyperdunk body, I really want to play ball in these!
When I saw the commercial I searched it up right away.
And when it came to Foot Locker I tried it on and it feels good and comfortable on the feet.
Although I also did get that weird feeling around my ankle, but other than that.
It's a must, I might copp it next year. The it would be my first Adidas pair, since I'm mostly Nike and Jordan brand collector.

Besides my og Hyperdunk body, I really want to play ball in these!
When I saw the commercial I searched it up right away.
And when it came to Foot Locker I tried it on and it feels good and comfortable on the feet.
Although I also did get that weird feeling around my ankle, but other than that.
It's a must, I might copp it next year. The it would be my first Adidas pair, since I'm mostly Nike and Jordan brand collector.

^Someone at Adidas is laughing a diabolical laugh right now.

That's exactly what they need and want. I haven't played in these, and I would love to get a pair. But I have played in the Supernatural Creators and I'm not even thinking about getting bball shoes that don't have pure/formotion technology in them.

^Someone at Adidas is laughing a diabolical laugh right now.

That's exactly what they need and want. I haven't played in these, and I would love to get a pair. But I have played in the Supernatural Creators and I'm not even thinking about getting bball shoes that don't have pure/formotion technology in them.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

^ they aren't. Selling extraordinarily well.

In NYC, they're collecting dust...
FTL and Eastbay need to take off the restriction on these because at $99 ain't no Nike heads is going to buy them. They're sitting FSR here in Cali collecting dust. Want to buy a pair but i ain't dropping $100 for some Adidas. Adidas cushion isn't on Nike level especially with the new Kobe and Lebron competing

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

^ they aren't. Selling extraordinarily well.

In NYC, they're collecting dust...
FTL and Eastbay need to take off the restriction on these because at $99 ain't no Nike heads is going to buy them. They're sitting FSR here in Cali collecting dust. Want to buy a pair but i ain't dropping $100 for some Adidas. Adidas cushion isn't on Nike level especially with the new Kobe and Lebron competing

^That might be true in some regards, I mean, who wouldn't want to save money?

But I'd rather pay $100 retail for Adidas marquee signature shoes, than $130+ for Nike sig. shoes, no question about it.

Playing in Adidas shoes with puremotion is making me reluctant to pursue and play in shoes without puremotion. It's preference. Zoom is nice and there's nothing like it, but it isn't the only good cushioning system out there. Why do I consistently choose my Supernatural Creators over my Kobe II's, Huarache 08's, Zoom Drives, Zoom Braves, Zoom Flight V's and so on? And also, I can play for hours in my Creators and take them off, and my feet feel okay. I can't always say the same for the zoom-based shoes I mentioned.

In terms of the SuperCreator, show me any Nike shoe (let alone a signature shoe) that is that comfortable, that lightweight, with that great court feel and great traction that retails at that price point.

^That might be true in some regards, I mean, who wouldn't want to save money?

But I'd rather pay $100 retail for Adidas marquee signature shoes, than $130+ for Nike sig. shoes, no question about it.

Playing in Adidas shoes with puremotion is making me reluctant to pursue and play in shoes without puremotion. It's preference. Zoom is nice and there's nothing like it, but it isn't the only good cushioning system out there. Why do I consistently choose my Supernatural Creators over my Kobe II's, Huarache 08's, Zoom Drives, Zoom Braves, Zoom Flight V's and so on? And also, I can play for hours in my Creators and take them off, and my feet feel okay. I can't always say the same for the zoom-based shoes I mentioned.

In terms of the SuperCreator, show me any Nike shoe (let alone a signature shoe) that is that comfortable, that lightweight, with that great court feel and great traction that retails at that price point.

Originally Posted by ThatKickKid

i might need to pick me up a pair to play with.

saw these in person, they look like good ball shoes. might need to do same

Originally Posted by ThatKickKid

i might need to pick me up a pair to play with.

saw these in person, they look like good ball shoes. might need to do same

Beautifully put Deezy.  Have been wearing the AdiZero's ever since the first week they released.  Tried going back to the Kobe V's after a few weeks in the Roses but definitely preferred the Roses.  From the posts, I see you're a huge fan of the Supernaturals.  Have you tried the AdiZeros?  I didn't get a chance with the Supernaturals but I know Duke praised them as well. When I tried them on I just really didn't like the zipper touch. 

Not too late to pick up the Supernaturals if they are that good.

Beautifully put Deezy.  Have been wearing the AdiZero's ever since the first week they released.  Tried going back to the Kobe V's after a few weeks in the Roses but definitely preferred the Roses.  From the posts, I see you're a huge fan of the Supernaturals.  Have you tried the AdiZeros?  I didn't get a chance with the Supernaturals but I know Duke praised them as well. When I tried them on I just really didn't like the zipper touch. 

Not too late to pick up the Supernaturals if they are that good.

I could go into great detail about how I like the Supernatural Creators, but I'll sum it up like this: Because of the rotation I have, I rarely want to use the same shoe the next time I play. After playing in the SuperCreator, it's the only shoe I wanted to play in, day after day after day. My other shoes, which are phenomenal performers, are just sitting there now.

They might not be that way for everyone, but they are that way for me. I don't like the shroud/zipper either and it's a hassle putting them on, but for a shroud/zipper shoe, they are incredibly light. Great traction, great fit and court feel, responsive cushioning and overall they're pretty comfortable. The only criticism for me is the hassle in putting them on, but that's a small price to pay for everything else.

I picked them up 6 months after release, and I'll probably do the same with the Adizero Rose, which I really want to try out. I just got the TS Low Motions because I wanted a puremotion shoe that was simple to put on.

I could go into great detail about how I like the Supernatural Creators, but I'll sum it up like this: Because of the rotation I have, I rarely want to use the same shoe the next time I play. After playing in the SuperCreator, it's the only shoe I wanted to play in, day after day after day. My other shoes, which are phenomenal performers, are just sitting there now.

They might not be that way for everyone, but they are that way for me. I don't like the shroud/zipper either and it's a hassle putting them on, but for a shroud/zipper shoe, they are incredibly light. Great traction, great fit and court feel, responsive cushioning and overall they're pretty comfortable. The only criticism for me is the hassle in putting them on, but that's a small price to pay for everything else.

I picked them up 6 months after release, and I'll probably do the same with the Adizero Rose, which I really want to try out. I just got the TS Low Motions because I wanted a puremotion shoe that was simple to put on.

Back
Top Bottom