Adidas ADIZERO ROSE review

great review duke... I'm waiting for a 50 to come up so my boys can help me out or to get into the adidas employee store my next trip up to portland. really wish i could pick up the white pair though, but it's fine.

great review duke... I'm waiting for a 50 to come up so my boys can help me out or to get into the adidas employee store my next trip up to portland. really wish i could pick up the white pair though, but it's fine.

off topic but i tried on the Adidas Adizero Infiltrate made for Josh Smith at Dicksportinggood and i must say these shoes feel very good and comfortable . i think it's even better than the Hyperfuse.

off topic but i tried on the Adidas Adizero Infiltrate made for Josh Smith at Dicksportinggood and i must say these shoes feel very good and comfortable . i think it's even better than the Hyperfuse.

Great review man! I'm still kinda torn between this and the black ice but I know I probably will end up picking up both lol

Great review man! I'm still kinda torn between this and the black ice but I know I probably will end up picking up both lol

308590_o.gif

Excellent review duke. Very detailed and informative and it highlights all of the important points of a shoe.

^And first Gallinari and now Dragic. What was Dragic thinking, not only was that a bad idea in terms of highlight reel potential, it was a dumb basketball play.

Excellent review duke. Very detailed and informative and it highlights all of the important points of a shoe.

^And first Gallinari and now Dragic. What was Dragic thinking, not only was that a bad idea in terms of highlight reel potential, it was a dumb basketball play.

Good stuff, Duke! I'm in the middle of testing my pair right now, and these things are ridiculously fast. Even lower to the ground than the Kobe V's; excellent court feel. Less cushioning than I'd like, but that's the tradeoff. Although, I have yet to try these on an outdoor court... might be a little harsh there.

Good stuff, Duke! I'm in the middle of testing my pair right now, and these things are ridiculously fast. Even lower to the ground than the Kobe V's; excellent court feel. Less cushioning than I'd like, but that's the tradeoff. Although, I have yet to try these on an outdoor court... might be a little harsh there.

Back
Top Bottom