Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm confused. Did they ever ship the super moon ugly... I mean yellows. And why the hell was there even a preorder for the blush if they was going to do a worldwide release two months later. Also wtf haven't my preorder shipped yet. I just dont get it. Anyway good luck to you guys I'm sleeping in on this release... hell maybe I shouldn't maybe these will ship out before the preorder ones.

I'm confused. Did they ever ship the super moon ugly... I mean yellows. And why the hell was there even a preorder for the blush if they was going to do a worldwide release two months later. Also wtf haven't my preorder shipped yet. I just dont get it. Anyway good luck to you guys I'm sleeping in on this release... hell maybe I shouldn't maybe these will ship out before the preorder ones.
Nope. Nobody has shipping info for any 500s yet

Safe to say they’re more people trying to resell 500’s than actually wear them :lol:

700’s weren’t liked initially by most or at least that’s general consensus :rolleyes

But there was an eventual turn by most far before the impending release date |l

I haven’t heard anybody talking about 500’s or hyping them in anyway at all :ohwell:

Resell will definitely be lower than 700’s if you strike out :pimp:

Safe to say they’re more people trying to resell 500’s than actually wear them :lol:

Yep, and that's why I think those who are buying to resell are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

The older Yeezys had high resale because there was a demand from people who actually wanted to wear them.

These new ones have low resale value because there is not much demand from people who actually want to wear them. Feels like the demand is from other resellers, so you're pretty much selling to other resellers who think it'll rise in value if they hold on to them - and those people are cheap :lol:

I’ve seen a few mentions on reddit/twitter of people seeing updates on the ups app. Also a few mentions of bundle people getting their shipping emails from YS.
Any of those end up being true tho? I haven't seen any legit confirmation. I don't really believe sneaker Twitter nowadays

.5 down from V2 is safe.. thats what my waves are are (which is TTS for me)

Good luck to all this weekend..

Since my “TTS” in the 350 & 700 is fairly snug....I’m ordering the same. That is if I’m lucky enough to cart & then lucky enough to pay. :tongue:

That’s because the retail on these is 100 less than the 700s though. Profit per pair is currently higher than the 700s
Not talking about profit. He said they will be less and I said they already are. I understand the profit margins but thats got nothing to do with our comments.

They’re ugly to you but you’re still gonna try to get them on ADC. Why?

To flex “how easy it was to get/these will be bricks” if he takes the W.

He's gonna spend half his Saturday trying to cop a pair of shoes he hates just to sell them on stock X for $35 profit. Culture.

Isn’t buying these will the hope of resell worth it? You literally have nothing to lose if you buy from ADC tbh. Worst case, send them back.
Profit is Profit. && there are better things to buy to keep Saturday. I admit buying these for the flip because they’re unappealing to me. You’re telling me you guys don’t think of buying Off White shoes for retail to fund for shoes you want? Lmao get out of here. I personally will stick to 350s/700s/750s for my feet.

Its really sad resell a shoe for 30$
At least its understandable if you're trying to build footstore VIP but reselling the 500s for that little is stupid AF. I still stand by my belief that 700s won't go lower than the lowest it was last month when the EU release happens. Too much work and money to cop for resell and have it sent via forwarding address. Of course this is if the 700s only release via adidas site and not boutiques that ship to US. Even then tho, doubt boutiques would get many pairs. My size 13 never hit in the $400 range, barely going below 550 so I couldn't double up lol.

Back
Top Bottom