Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I wish there weren't two versions of Statics. I get the feeling the diamond looking pair is going to get cancelled or sent to F&F so I'll have to settle for the regular version which is fire but now that I know the other exists, I'd rather have them.

Adidas-Yeezy-500-Utility-Black-alt.jpg
literally wearing mine today as well. still my fave yeezy all time as of this posting.

YS is delivering my Yellows tomorrow lol. They have been fast the 2 times I’ve done business with them.

My pair from YS is coming in tomorrow as well. I never received a tracking email, but some members on here suggested to check the UPS app and low and behold, YS shipped mine out and is already arrived in a nearby city to get ready for delivery to my home.

I just can't help but feel that this news report is influenced by the Kanye witch hunt. Yeezy Supply has been slacking for a while why report on it now?

If we're being honest Kanye is not the most popular right now for good reason, and the past week he just went on another social media rampage directed at Drake. Personally I can separate the product from the individual. I just feel like if Kanye hasn't been so controversial as of late this would've never made the news.

or maybe Adidas has released a ton of sneakers over the past two months which has magnified the flaws in YS shipping. That's why the complaints have increased so much since October.

People have been complaining about YS forever up here.

Not everything is complicated.

I wonder how many people have actually had issues with YS, relative to the # of pairs they sold. I've ordered from them 3-4 times now, with no issues ever. They typically get thousands of pairs of each release, so the chances are probably pretty slim that you have issues anyway.

Example if they had 20,000 pairs of Creams, and 200 people didn't get their pairs.... thats still only 1%

I wonder how many people have actually had issues with YS, relative to the # of pairs they sold. I've ordered from them 3-4 times now, with no issues ever. They typically get thousands of pairs of each release, so the chances are probably pretty slim that you have issues anyway.

Example if they had 20,000 pairs of Creams, and 200 people didn't get their pairs.... thats still only 1%

I don’t think it’s the amount of issues they have, rather how they handle those issues...Their reaction is, well, non-action...Can’t just ignore people who’ve given them money for a product, not received said product, and are now contacting them for a resolution...

I don’t think it’s the amount of issues they have, rather how they handle those issues...Their reaction is, well, non-action...Can’t just ignore people who’ve given them money for a product, not received said product, and are now contacting them for a resolution...

I'm not saying its "ok" in any way, just that it is probably a relatively small chance that it happens.

A lot of people were/are still pissed about Social Status on how a recent release (Cream UB's I think?) and how they received no updates whatsoever about their orders. People are still waiting for updates on OG Ultraboosts from Adidas, that released 17 days ago. 3god 3god hasn't received a single reply from CNCPTS about his Cream UB order, after trying to contact them multiple times.

Again - not saying it is right, just that **** happens (but probably pretty infrequently).

I'm not saying its "ok" in any way, just that it is probably a relatively small chance that it happens.

A lot of people were/are still pissed about Social Status on how a recent release (Cream UB's I think?) and how they received no updates whatsoever about their orders. People are still waiting for updates on OG Ultraboosts from Adidas, that released 17 days ago. 3god 3god hasn't received a single reply from CNCPTS about his Cream UB order, after trying to contact them multiple times.

Again - not saying it is right, just that **** happens (but probably pretty infrequently).

It was my OG order. I won’t be ordering from these smaller outfits anymore. Cncpts has been trash with my OG order, and Rise45 with my Cream order. Their return policies and response times are incredibly weak.

a lot of people aren't going to go to the extreme of contacting the Better Business Bureau. Most people are going to contact their credit card company and keep it moving. Especially when most of the people buying his kicks are younger than 25.

the blush 500 is my favorite adidas yeezy. get so much wear out of them. sometimes they look futuristic, other times retro. very dope shoe.

the blush 500 is my favorite adidas yeezy. get so much wear out of them. sometimes they look futuristic, other times retro. very dope shoe.
feel the same way totally. I just like the fading that happens on the UBs more than the Blushes. I've worn UBs 50x and Blushes maybe
5x only.

Seems my Yeezy Supply curse is directly related to frozen yellows. OG drop, never shipped took 5 weeks to get a refund. 2018 drop, ordered at 3AM and still nothing but order confirmed.... :angry:

Every other purchase experience has been nothing short of phenomenal.

update: YS shipped my frozens about 1.5hrs ago and they deliver Friday. Normally takes 6 business days so I am very happy... Wanted to have my double up in hand before xmas. Goal accomplished.

Sidebar: I did use the help button after purchasing to praise them for the performance thus far and to request delivery before the holiday if possible... They never responded but seems my shipping was upgraded. For a min there I thought the note might have been what was holding up processing.

^ same here... finally got tracking from YS to deliver on Friday... its coming from cali to ship to NJ so im not surprised how long it takes to deliver

Back
Top Bottom