ADOS

more black people were murdered under obama than at any other time in recent history

Obama opening the doors of the Oval Office to Black people, the most marginalized group in this country, was always going to result in an uptick in violence towards black folks.

That is true for all oppressed minorities in their respective societies: there is always a backlash when they get more influence in fields that affect the fabric of the society they live in. In the US, the backlash started with the Tea Party and continued with the election of Trump.

The mistake you are doing is asking "what has changed." Some things have changed for the better: the political power of Black people has grown; Alabama would have never had a Democratic senator without the Black vote.

The trickier aspect of the Black vote is how to leverage it to get what we want because it may be powerful, but it is not indispensable because of demographics.

One party has proven that it doesn't need to address Black issues to win elections and actually uses those wins to curtail Blacks' involvement in politics, and the other party can pivot and ignore those issues if campaigning on them doesn't even draw those concerned by said issues to support them.

things have been more open since trump in terms of us knowing who our enemies are

hell, this thread is a perfect example

like the whole segregation thing, no black person should want to live there whether that went thru or not

but I already know the same group of guys here will prop your post

as a whole we are in the same situation as we’ve been in for 100’s of years

I wasn’t looking for meager differences

but the next few response will be i was provided with answers and ignored them

it’s just the same cycle of circular rhetoric

more black people were murdered under obama than at any other time in recent history

I’m talking blood on the streets

More black people went to prison under Bill Clinton. Voting for a democrat just because the other party is evil does nothing. Democrats have signed bills and allowed evil **** to happen too. It's pointless to vote for these democrats if they're not planning to do something specifically for black americans.

"it’s just the same cycle of circular rhetoric"

now this i agree with.

you don't want examples, you want to be right

no I want substantial examples

the stuff you talking bout you might as well post the differences in weather too

and it went just as I thought

this movement wouldn’t exist if what you’re saying is true

So not enforcing out civil rights laws, laws people thought and died for to help put in place, is not substantial?

It is just like posting the difference in weather if the DOJ goes after a police department or school district for systemic bias against African Americans, and whether they give them a blanket pass?

So not enforcing out civil rights laws, laws people thought and died for to help put in place, is not substantial?

It is just like posting the difference in weather if the DOJ goes after a police department or school district for systemic bias against African Americans, and whether they give them a blanket pass?

what civil rights are enforced?

no I want substantial examples

the stuff you talking bout you might as well post the differences in weather too

and it went just as I thought

this movement wouldn’t exist if what you’re saying is true

what am I saying?

dude sounds stupid

Cats in here barely understand basic civics and the political process, but can give you lectures on why voting is useless, ****s hilarious

Every time ya'll start this "you stupid, you stupid" silly talk the convo goes nowhere.

Voting for a party that doesn't do anything tangible for you can be called stupid too.

Every time ya'll start this "you stupid, you stupid" silly talk the convo goes nowhere.

Voting for a party that doesn't do anything tangible for you can be called stupid too.

what does tangible mean to YOU?

the convo goes nowhere because simpletons dismiss things like a conservative supreme court as not a big deal and proceed to downplay any other examples given

to me it sounds like you guys are waiting for a big bag of money

to me it sounds like you guys are waiting for a big bag of money

So what do you think came outta slavery? What do you think came outta hundreds of years of free labor.

Money. Land. Resources.

Shouldn't people want whats owed to them? You should be a slave and just be ok with the wealth gap that came from slavery?

I think one thing people over look about reparations is that since the payout will be made to a much larger pool of people than when slavery first ended, a cash payout will be much lower than people expect. A potential cash payment could be driven down a lot based on what numbers they use.

For that reason, permanent social programs and tax subsidies would be worth much more than a lump sum payment.

Not to mention lump sum payment comes with other undesirable effects.

Last edited:
So what do you think came outta slavery? What do you think came outta hundreds of years of free labor.

Money. Land. Resources.

Shouldn't people want whats owed to them? You should be a slave and just be ok with the wealth gap that came from slavery?

what does tangible mean to you?

since you skipped it last time

The goal isn't just simply a cash payment

It's a lot that's owed. Whether it's money or land or laws.

You don't see these kinda push backs and "it's so difficult" talk when america has given other groups forms of reparations.

what does tangible mean to you?

since you skipped it last time

I answered it. Everything that was taking and denied from slavery and reconstruction.

It's a lot that's owed. Whether it's money or land or laws.

You don't see these kinda push backs and "it's so difficult" talk when america has given other groups forms of reparations.

I answered it. Everything that was taking and denied from slavery and reconstruction.

no you didn't you said the democratic party does nothing tangible for blacks and failed to give any examples of what that would be unless your saying they should just be giving away money and land

and if so

How much?

Who gets it?

Where does the land come from?

no you didn't you said the democratic party does nothing tangible for blacks and failed to give any examples of what that would be unless your saying they should just be giving away money and land

and if so

How much?

Who gets it?

Where does the land come from?

I did give examples.

They can figure out how much.

Descendants of american slaves get it

They can figure it out where it comes from.

Are you gonna keep ducking my question?

"Shouldn't people want whats owed to them? You should be a slave and just be ok with the wealth gap that came from slavery?"

I did give examples.

They can figure out how much.

Descendants of american slaves get it

They can figure it out where it comes from.

Are you gonna keep ducking my question?

"Shouldn't people want whats owed to them? You should be a slave and just be ok with the wealth gap that came from slavery?"
source.gif

Famb, you don't see the flaw in this plan.

You feel the country owes descendants of slavery reparations, a lump sum, and you want them to figure decide how much they should pay.

I wish Great Lakes would have let me decide how much I should have paid back for my student loans.

Nah, demands have to be specific

Last edited:
what am I saying?

dude sounds stupid

Cats in here barely understand basic civics and the political process, but can give you lectures on why voting is useless, ****s hilarious

keep hope alive champ

you’re brimming with wisdom and intelligence

keep the political process afloat by voting for people who do nothing for you

ADOS is made to inject purpose into the vote

something you clearly don’t get, resorting to name calling like a child

keep hope alive champ

you’re brimming with wisdom and intelligence

keep the political process afloat by voting for people who do nothing for you

ADOS is made to inject purpose into the vote

something you clearly don’t get, resorting to name calling like a child

I didn't call you a name I said you sound stupid that's MY opinion of what you've said in here.

I'm sure many would agree with me.

:D

Back
Top Bottom