ADOS

Seeing Bernie Sanders run away from the question just shows you how real the Benign Neglect policy is.

I support ADOS.

He didn't tho. He said he would enact policies to attack institutional racism and then indicated that he didn't feel that other candidates were being very specific when they used the word "reparations".

Hey Bernie what’s up with them reparations

tenor.gif

Last edited:
If black folks actually do get paid reparations, all the covert racist will openly expose themselves out of rage.

It's funny how all of the NON ADOS in this thread are doing nothing but trying to **** on those that help ADOS. Plus have all of these opinions on what we should do if we don't want to participate in these elections. Thats our choice. Let us do us and HYON. Please and thank you.

It's funny how all of the NON ADOS in this thread are doing nothing but trying to **** on those that help ADOS. Plus have all of these opinions on what we should do if we don't want to participate in these elections. Thats our choice. Let us do us and HYON. Please and thank you.

I'm simply recommending that you give more of your energy and attention to the actual creators of the ADOS movement :ohwell:

"doing nothing but" NAH
They are asking the hard questions that a lot of people don't consider and the answers given back are as deflective as something Kellyanne Conway would gush over. Not only that, they are questioning the logic of not voting to accomplish anything political.

If anything the ADOS seems uninformed and foolish based on some of y'all posts

And before you ask, that's me in my profile pic and both my parents fams are from Georgia

Ados still identify as black tho right?

Or is it now only Ados are black and everyone else has to pick a new descriptor?

"

If anything the ADOS seems uninformed and foolish based on some of y'all posts

ADOS isn't uninformed. Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore are both educated and intelligent, and do a good job of laying out the basis for why foundational blacks have a specific justice claim that shouldn't be mixed up with that of other minorities.

The movement was co-opted by an ignorant conspiracy theorist and boob who embarrasses himself whenever he appears on national TV. And that's where these dudes get their messaging from

I don't think the movement is uninformed, I'm just saying if you just read what is being said in here it SEEMS like an uninformed group

If you black, you can go set up shop in Ghana no questions asked...They been at this for a min now trying to reach out to the Diaspora thru citizenship and toursism..Its one of the countries that should be last on paying reparations, been all luv with African Americans for a while now

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/ghana-year-of-return-tourism-intl/index.html

You cannot set up shop in ghana like that. There is ALOT of red tape. I mean alot of red tape. it's been year 3 for my mentor and they are still trying to give him a hard time.

You cannot set up shop in ghana like that. There is ALOT of red tape. I mean alot of red tape. it's been year 3 for my mentor and they are still trying to give him a hard time.
You gotta know ppl and what u doing...I know 2 ladies that moved over there in 13 and 14 that are living good, no problems...As long as u go with a solid plan n a little bread u gucci, they wont stress u like trying to make moves in most other countries

You gotta know ppl and what u doing...I know 2 ladies that moved over there in 13 and 14 that are living good, no problems...As long as u go with a solid plan n a little bread u gucci, they wont stress u like trying to make moves in most other countries

The plan and the bread isnt the problem. He wants to get into the agriculture but hes getting the run around.

Tariq talks about Roland negatively a lot, but Roland knows his stuff and is a good debater and knows how to establish control.
Roland is a much better debater than Tariq. Much better.

Tariq and dude got static because of a Twitter exchange :lol:

I can't even lie though, the Rollie puppet is funny as hell. "Where my hug, where my hug"

Roland is nice with the words but he's too much of a democratic pushed to me. At least Tariq isnt pushing a specific party.

And I don't understand the whole beef people have with Tariq, especially if your black American. I don't look at the messenger but the message but I swear MLK and Malcolm wouldn't be nearly as loved if they were in their prime today.

Honestly if it's because people think he makes money off the black community than damn wtf should he go and make money from? People who don't look like us so he push an anti-black empowerment agenda? The man gives free game almost every other day on different platforms take it or leave it. And you can't discredit the HC series or 1804 documentaries because all those are fire

Back
Top Bottom