"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

I knew he was that type. :lol: :smh:

And yes those people in Ferguson were going crazy before the media got there. That's what got poeples attention.

Last edited:

Son has that "Well what about black on black crime" mindset. Those type of dudes are a lost cause.
Isnt that apart of our culture? We're gonna just ignore it because it happens so often
all cultures have internal and external problems and it is possible to work towards fixing both kinds of the problems at the same time

bringing up one problem (black on black crime in this case) isnt a valid reason to ignore the other problem, now you're talking about two different problems

Blacks never look at both sides of the spectrum

So bias when it comes to our race

& get labeled as ignorant when being objective about our race

Son has that "Well what about black on black crime" mindset. Those type of dudes are a lost cause.

Isnt that apart of our culture? We're gonna just ignore it because it happens so often
ferguson was getting live before it even touched mainstream media

you sound foolish. you're the type of black I avoid.

No it wasnt, stop it

-Brah, Ferguson was live the night of the murder. You need to stop. The initial outrage was of the handling of the body, then it progressed afterward that when people peeped how things there being handled.

-2nd the black on black thing went right over our head. Most crimes committed against whites are by whites, on Hispanics by Hispanics, and so forth. So it is a joke that "black on black" crime is given such media attention.

Reading your comments are sad as hell mad. :smh:

And disagree with Obama's politics all you want, fine. But his presidency has been very important to many black people, and even though they many in the black community are disappointed with his overall performance, they still showed up to give the brother support in 2012.

And by the looks of it, you could learn a lot form those people.

Last edited:
If blacks really supported eachother

Why does it take for the media to hype up a murder for us to get together & rally for justice?

When the **** happens everyday but once cnn hypes it now blacks wanna get on camera & riot
How do you know this?

Were you there for each situation?

or were you just watching on tv after the fact?

Last edited:
I am a first generation American. My parents are from Ghana. I've seen both sides of the spectrum. We are black. We are African. We live in America. We can choose the label of African Americans, we can choose to identify ourselves as just black but the fact of the matter is that we are all one race. We are all connected. I am blessed to know my direct lineage but other blacks aren't as fortunate. What we all need to understand is that we need to keep a mentality of prosperity and unity to succeed. This whole divide between our race that we have is disgusting. We're all one and we need to act as such.

Last edited:
Ay man yall need to kill that "Well white people kill white people too" whenever someone brings up black on black.

We're only 12% of the population but account for half of the murder victims. Its just logically stupid to even compare the ****.

It's like the whole black people cant be racist notion. Some black authority said it and we just ran with it. You cant change the definition of words to support your feelings on something and you cant change the fact we kill each other at a more frequent rate than any other race either.

Carry on the convo tho

Last edited:
It's like the whole black people cant be racist notion. Some black authority said it and we just ran with it. You cant change the definition of words to support your feelings on something and you cant change the fact we kill each other at a more frequent rate than any other race either.
It has nothing to do with us changing the definition of a word to appease our arguments or what we believe in but rather not letting other's define what it is to us which has been going on since forever.Racism is much bigger than any word or action they are simply just component's of what racism really is.

Blacks never look at both sides of the spectrum
Some aren't afforded that luxury to be able to look at both sides of the spectrum,either it is or it isn't.It's in the same vain as this statement "you are innocent till proven guilty" they say it in the court of the law but how many actually feel that way especially when you're the accused.Right

Ay man yall need to kill that "Well white people kill white people too" whenever someone brings up black on black.

We're only 12% of the population but account for half of the murder victims. Its just logically stupid to even compare the ****.

Carry on the convo tho
But why can't we compare it? Whenever it's a story about us, it's our culture that's the problem, but when it's one of them it's always treated as an isolated incident. If black on black crime is an issue, then white on white crime is as well.

You also don't bring up how socioeconomic status affects people. Not that it's an excuse for people to commit crime, but it does correlate with lower education,  poverty, health, increased exposure to violence and so forth.

Fortunately, homicides have been decreasing yearly for a while .

For all you guys saying you have no link to your African heritage, have you tried to research your background?

Just like any other "merchandise" sold and traded records were kept, so it shouldn't be ENTIRELY impossible to trace back to your roots.

Black on black crime percentages are high because it's poor blacks on poor blacks. Well how did they become poor? Hmm now we can talk about socioeconomic issues and how government systems were created that kept blacks oppressed. it created a mentality that a lot of our people will never get out of

It's a never ending ugly cycle

For all you guys saying you have no link to your African heritage, have you tried to research your background?

Just like any other "merchandise" sold and traded records were kept, so it shouldn't be ENTIRELY impossible to trace back to your roots.

Records kept From 400+ yrs ago, i doubt it

Just like our world history none of this **** is 100% factual so i dont even bother with it

Records kept From 400+ yrs ago, i doubt it

Just like our world history none of this **** is 100% factual so i dont even bother with it

12 Years a Slave doe.

Until you try, all what you just said is assumptions doe.

yall aint figured out that off set needs not to be replied to?

he comes off as genuinely ignorant (not a negative thing), let him learn on his own through observation of more in-tune posters conversing.

Offset probably isn't even black. Either that or he's the Martin Baker type. Objective people bring up the good and the bad, but all dude is doing is being negative towards his whole race.

Last edited:
Im gonna leave this video here for you lames who just wanna play the victim like most of the blacks in this country :lol: bunch of walking contradicting clowns

Let me guess hes ignorant too right

Wait. I must've missed the part where everybody arguing against you was in favor of black ppl being victims and not doing anything about their situations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom