"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

Why is anyone even interviewing Raven Symone?

She's done nothing lately.

She'll change her tune if trouble ever comes a knocking. But whatever...

I'm really tripping off the fact that she looks so much like Lala now, but better. **** her dumb opinion on not being African American or labeled. I guess. And she's from Louisiana? :rolleyes So many fools down there caught up in that "I'm creole" or "I'm part this" bs... I know because I'm from there and have family that still don't think they're black. FOH.
bruuuhhh...

LA people ARE THE WORST with that.

It's ridiculous mayne...

Thought I was the only one that noticed that.

The self hate is REAL with folks from the boot.

Lol shes not African American....just like shes not straight.

*scoff*

Meth don't ban me for what I'm about to say but this fool Kat Williams said what makes someone want to live a life of butthole lmao that had me weak

America was not founded with us in mind we weren't meant to prosper here. It most definitely is not the land of the free or the home of the brave I can write 2 or 3 pages on why I'm not an "African American". We can get into moorish history and afrikan consciousness but maybe that's a whole nother thread.....waits for somebody to tell me to "just move to another country" :nerd:

America was not founded with us in mind we weren't meant to prosper here. It most definitely is not the land of the free or the home of the brave I can write 2 or 3 pages on why I'm not an "African American". We can get into moorish history and afrikan consciousness but maybe that's a whole nother thread.....waits for somebody to tell me to "just move to another country" :nerd:

just move to another country

I dont like the term african american but
If you're not haitian,jamaican etc what makes you not african american?

White people don't go by European American....just another way white folks try to X out blacks. Personally I don't even wanna be called an American. I'm just an African living in America. Can't embrace "American" when the majority don't like me anyway

I dont like the term african american but
If you're not haitian,jamaican etc what makes you not african american?

Jamaicans here in America are African Americans. They may ethnically and culturally Jamaican, but they are of African decent living in America. Same for Haitians or any other people of African decent.

Why are people over complicating this. Whats wrong with being African?

White people don't go by European American....just another way white folks try to X out blacks. Personally I don't even wanna be called an American. I'm just an African living in America. Can't embrace "American" when the majority don't like me anyway

Well for me the American just describes my geo-political place or destination. I've hears some people prefer American African. But to each his own, as long as people consider me African I'm good.

I actually refer to white people as European Americans, or simply Europeans... but that's just me :lol:

Last edited:
there are plenty of people that identify as "irish american" or "italian american"

its literally a term that means person of _____ decent that is an american citizen

its really not some evil term created to single out black people, stop over complicating things

Jamaicans here in America are African Americans. They may ethnically and culturally Jamaican, but they are of African decent living in America. Same for Haitians or any other people of African decent.

Why are people over complicating this. Whats wrong with being African?

Who had a problem being african, but whats the point of calling ourselves african american when we havent been there for hundreds of years, why cant we just be american,obviously we are black so we have african in us

& yes i know technically haitians & jamaicans are "african-americans" but tell them that & they will look at you stupid

8)
how is "african american" different from "asian american"?

Usually when the "asian american" reference is made, it talking about ALL people from Asia. Most "Asian Amercians" identify by the actual country. e.g.: Chinese American, Filipino American, ect

Ireland and Italy aren't continents though.

African American just tells me how much of my past was stripped from me. I can't even identify with a country :smh:

200x200px-ZC-c7dd13b9_alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

But, on the flip side, SUPPOSEDLY theres websites that trace even our heritage back to an actual country. Of course it costs....but its still available.

Last edited:
glasses.gif
how is "african american" different from "asian american"?
Usually when the "asian american" reference is made, it talking about ALL people from Asia. Most "Asian Amercians" identify by the actual country. e.g.: Chinese American, Filipino American, ect
and when people say "african american" they are talking about ALL people from africa

while most african americans or blacks or whatever term you like better may not have a single african country that they can identify with, the concept of the two terms is the exact same

But most Asians don't refer to THEMSELVES as Asian American, thats the difference.

We cant do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom