AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

My bmore brethern be safe today.

Rumors that 2 officers will be acquitted and the city will be back to "unrest"

About to head home early today no happy hour vibes. Have a feeling its about to be a mess again. As if
there hasn't been Freddie grey x 40+ in this city since. Considering moving to D.C or back west, it's a true
joke here.

i hear you i am prob gonna stay at my girls outside of the city. Stating they are gonna go into fells and canton this time.

Not sure why the guy that got arrested this morning near the courthouse was asking for the number to the Justice Department as he was being arrested. It's a little too late for that.

The City of Baltimore has settled with the FreddieGray family for $6.4 million dollars

COZHFpLWEAA613j.jpg

http://t.co/p2REKJakdZ

Not sure what to say, I mean the family deserves some sort of compensation, but I say that's too much and too soon. How about fixing the property the rioters damaged? How can his family get this much yet there hasn't been a trial yet? Why did Marilyn Mosby block autopsy reports? No wonder why Baltimore is in a poop hole, it's corrupt.

They paying em to go away w/o a fuss and they'll more than likely take it. And that money will be gone in 2-3 years tops.

They paying em to go away w/o a fuss and they'll more than likely take it. And that money will be gone in 2-3 years tops.

Crazy but very true. Once they accept that money there is no reason for the officer's to do any time. Life doesn't have a price limit. Wonder how the city will react over this situation. This is not a Rodney King situation much worse.

crazy...cities are paying out like crazy to let the police get away with murder...it's like 10 billion in the last 10 years...

The 10 cities with the largest police departments paid out $248.7 million last year in settlements and court judgments in police-misconduct cases, up 48% from $168.3 million in 2010, according to data gathered by The Wall Street Journal through public-records requests./QUOTE]

Those cities collectively paid out $1.02 billion over those five years in such cases, which include alleged beatings, shootings and wrongful imprisonment. When claims related to car collisions, property damage and other police incidents are included, the total rose to more than $1.4 billion.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cost-of-police-misconduct-cases-soars-in-big-u-s-cities-1437013834

The city figures 6 million is less than the cost of damages from protest and negative media attention that will happen when the pigs get off.

This is the 2nd time that Baltimore City has settled with the Gray Family. Back in the day, Hopkins and Shepard Pratt used to put lead paint in the inner city to test if it was harmful or not. Freddie and some of his family had super high levels of led that contributed to ADD and learning disabilities.

The type of stuff that's been going on in my city is deep man. Generational and all messed up. Smh.

Last edited:
Faith is irrational. He is probably right

I am not sure what the family is like, and I HATE to say it, but yeah he is probably right. Hopefully we are all wrong though.

The thing about money, is that if your behavior ain't on point it will not save you.

They are going to be getting payments for the rest of their life.

why yall acting like they just got a suitcase full of money on their porch.

Im sure they will have some questionable spending habits but due to the coverage this case has received they have some ppl in place that should be looking out for them.

Hopefully they use their resources and be conservative.

Im sure they will have some questionable spending habits but due to the coverage this case has received they have some ppl in place that should be looking out for them.

this is the kind of "break" some one in that position needs to make it out. hopefully if they spend/invest wisely they grey family will be set for generations to come.

The coverage can also hurt them having every snake in the grass ready for a meal. Hope they move out of that neighborhood and never look back.

Ummm, I'd hope so to but currently I live in B-more and the area that they grew up and live in basically = hell.
The mentality of being super poor is ingrained deep, not knowing them personally but giving anyone
6 mil is going to be a problem this is X 10. It's crazy that somebody's life can be worth a dollar figure to me.
SMFH

After taxes, they'll be left w/ about $3.75mil and that's bein generous, Uncle Sam be rapin. And the reason I said it is because I assumed they don't have good money habits, which is hard for people w/o money to build. They'll have a lot of family members and organizations saying "I'm sorry for your lost, I know this isn't justice but it's a start.......can I get $1000?"

^^^ Just as a heads up, you're gonna get a warning for this comment

It is against the rules to use "rape" as a synonym for getting ripped off

First officer get off yet??

naw not yet...but it ain't looking good for the family of freddie gray...

Court spokeswoman told me that if jury is hung on any of the counts, we won't know how they split. Court won't release that information.

Judge tells Porter jurors to keep going after they report being deadlocked after about a day of deliberating #portertrial

If jury truly can't reach a verdict, a mistrial would be declared and Porter would have to be tried all over again.

Back
Top Bottom