AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

You said that there are situations where rape is the fault of the victim.

You are the bad guy.

Where did I say exactly that it's the "fault of the victim".

My avy is Tony Montana so yea, that bad guy statement makes sense though. (If you've watched the movie.)

Last edited:
Look, everyone here knows exactly what you meant.

Assume some accountability for the things that you've said.

Look, everyone here knows exactly what you meant.

Assume some accountability for the things that you've said.

That's why you can't even show proof and back up your own claims. Again, like everyone else, you're putting words in my posts. Everyone is claiming that, to sway and move away from the original topic, because I was right about that original topic and couldn't be proven wrong. Then this dude brings up a rape example, how is that similar to the situation in the video? Then you guys have people wanting me to elaborate on the rape question that I answered. Which I clearly didn't even answer. But still beg to elaborate because you want to change the subject so bad so you can look right and I can look wrong.

If anybody missed it I edited and added my previous post. "I implied on it depends on the situation and where. Never did I say it's a girl's fault. That's why we have 1st degree rape, 2nd degree, and sexual assault charges, etc. Dang these people need to know more about the justice system."

There's also false accusation occurrences (Kobe Bryant potential example) .That's the intellect of some of you guys. If you can't prove someone wrong, you just pick out a different topic, and attack from there. I have to question the educational level of some people. They bring up different topics to justify their own side of view. I never condone any rape. Period.

Last edited:
So how did the guys choice in shirt means he asked to get assaulted?

So how did the guys choice in shirt means he asked to get assaulted?

Was it insulting? Yes it was. Had it been a white man in a black neighborhood with an insulting term to black people on his shirt; does the person expect he'll come out the neighborhood with all body parts functional and intact? Again, I have to question the intellect of you man. This is logic. It was insulting, and not only did he wear a shirt, if you watched the full video, he was yelling something, and he walked toward the cops, did he realize the cops had batons, pepper spray and all that? I'm pretty sure he did. And was it curfew? I don't know when they lifted it. But it probably was curfew. Think man. Stop only focusing on one single factor, when there were more factors than just a shirt.

"I avoid pissing off cops"

Here's the thing about that. When we give them more power than civilians, and hold them to a higher moral standard than civilians they DON'T get to react like civilians. Pro-cop people love to talk about how much we should respect police and how much they do for us and how important they are but the second they f*ck up they're suddenly human again. Must be nice.

I come from the Princeton Area which is literally 10-15 minutes drivinng distance from Trenton NJ. Anyone who has heard about that area knows that it is a high crime, high poverty level. Real criminals walk the streets there everyday. Murders, drug dealers, gang members. But you know what? I can't even remember 1 single time in the last 10-15 years that a cop killed anyone, armed or unarmed, innocent or guilty. But if you open up the news paper you see countless stories about how a murder is off the streets or a huge drug bust was made. And Trenton PD is highly involved with the community, organizing events, fundraisers and food drives for the community. THATS good police work. The issues we're having are 100% on the police.

Sorry for the rant. Just looking at my facebook feed and people are rushing to the defense of Dallas police and the blue lives matter jazz. I respect good police and good police work, especially since what happens in Trenton directly effects the surrounding communities. But it's stupid that we harp on blue lives mattering almost to defend the ones that mess up.

Last edited:
back to the real subject...
CNN had a Baltimore Police officer on speaking about the uprising...

'We were told to not engage'
Both officers complained about the response to the riots that rocked Baltimore after Gray's death. Businesses were burned and looted, and at least 100 officers were injured in the violence that began in late April.

The officers said they would have pushed for a stronger and more immediate show of force.

"We were told to not engage. When I say not engage -- to allow the people to throw whatever items were being thrown at us, and just hold the line," said the first officer, who recalled feeling scared. "I think if they would have just allowed us to get the perpetrators that were instigating it, it would have de-escalated a whole lot quicker."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/10/us/baltimore-police-officers-interview/

back to the real subject...
CNN had a Baltimore Police officer on speaking about the uprising...

'We were told to not engage'
Both officers complained about the response to the riots that rocked Baltimore after Gray's death. Businesses were burned and looted, and at least 100 officers were injured in the violence that began in late April.

The officers said they would have pushed for a stronger and more immediate show of force.

"We were told to not engage. When I say not engage -- to allow the people to throw whatever items were being thrown at us, and just hold the line," said the first officer, who recalled feeling scared. "I think if they would have just allowed us to get the perpetrators that were instigating it, it would have de-escalated a whole lot quicker."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/10/us/baltimore-police-officers-interview/
"The criminal element feels as though that we're not going to run the risk of chasing them if they are armed with a gun, and they're using this opportunity to settle old beefs, or scores, with people that they have conflict with," the officer said. "I think the public really, really sees that they asked for a softer, less aggressive police department, and we have given them that, and now they are realizing that their way of thinking does not work."

These officers are being so petty to the point where lives are being lost. This is whats wrong with "police culture". Instead of taking it as a call to do better and hold officers breaking the law accountable they're literally saying " oh yeah, if you're going to call us out for being wrong, we're gonna stop doing our job and see how you like it". No one is asking for a softer less aggressive police department. They're asking the police to uniformly and fairly enforce the law so that people can feel safe again. These communities are crime ridden enough as it is, is it really that unreasonable to not want to be killed by the people who are supposed to be protecting them? This blue mindset is disgusting.

"He denied the existence of a work slowdown but said he couldn't promise proactive policing." 
These guys obviously care nothing about the responsibilities that come with the badge and only care for the power that comes with it. The second that it becomes difficult to abuse their power the stop "proactive policing"? Disgusting. 

Last edited:
Lulz @Highness.

I hate piling on but His line of thinking is waaaaay off. Really sad that a lot of people think like him. Always whining about "stop trying to make me look like the bad man" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Highness, you gotta seriously take a look at the **** you say from an outside perspective man. It looks really bad.

The companies that run the privately owned prisons are now suing states because they aren't keep their prisons full. The contracts between the states & these companies often require prisons to be at least 90% to as high as 97% full.

That's why you see states, cities, & municipalities make drastic draconian changes to laws & give police such broad powers to arrest (stop & frisk).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/private-prison-quotas_n_3953483.html

http://rollingout.com/political-sca...g-states-for-millions-if-they-dont-stay-full/

This is also why you see money being diverted from education & drug treatment to prison building.

Privately owned prisons need to be outlawed, point blank.

It is like a modern day slave trade

Last edited:
If you haven't already, please see The House I Live In. I think I've posted the trailer in here before. Here's an interview with the director Eugene Jarecki with clips from the doc.

It's proving out our laws & the prisons we've built aren't reducing crime or drugs but a helluva lot of people/companies have made billions in profits. Many of politicians have also been elected & re-elected because of this cat chasing tail process we've created.

It goes much broader too because now our government is trying to preclude whole segments of the population from voting. It's incredible really.

Privately owned prisons need to be outlawed, point blank.

It is like a modern day slave trade
they control about 10% of all prisons and that number is growing.

They converted to a REIT structure for better tax advantages in the past couple of years...

Occupancy takes a hit when laws or loosened.

Theyre some of the biggest lobbyist in the country

trying to find a map of all the for profit prisons...of course texas is leading in that category...

Texas first started experimenting with for-profit prisons way back in 1871. Inhumane treatment, corruption, and mismanagement caused the state in 1877 to annul the lease with the for-profit prison company. After years of problems, Texas did away with this failed model in the early 20th century once and for all. Well…until the mid-1980s.

Disregarding the lessons of history, the State of Texas once again contracted with the for-profit prison industry in the 1980s, and the very same problems emerged. In fact, the first state audit of the for-profit facilities uncovered understaffing, subpar medical care, and lack of education and drug treatment programs. Some things never change.

Today, for-profit prisons are a billion dollar industry with the same bottom-line interest as other corporations – maximizing shareholder value. They are focused on making a profit, not promoting public safety or saving tax dollars.

Safety and Conditions

For-profit facilities are often more dangerous and have worse conditions than state-run facilities.
They are found to have 50% more inmate-on-staff assaults and 2/3 more inmate-on-inmate assaults.
Community advocates and researchers have documented a long list of abuses in for-profit facilities across Texas, including financial mismanagement, assaults against inmates, inmates driven to suicide by poor living conditions, and mental health and medical complaints left untreated.
Costs and Savings

While you often hear the opposite, for-profit prisons do not save taxpayers money. State governments end up paying more because for-profit prison companies routinely underestimate the cost of oversight, healthcare, and background checks in their proposals.
Studies have shown that building for-profit prisons results in no economic benefit to local communities.
Transparency

For-profit prisons are exempt from many open government laws that apply to state-run facilities and do not have the same reporting requirements as state-run facilities.
As a result, it is more difficult for a community to learn about what is happening inside private prisons, including abuse, unsanitary conditions, and misuse of tax dollars.
Over-Incarceration

The for-profit prison industry needs to increase prison populations to make more money for shareholders. As a result, the for-profit prison industry spends millions of dollars lobbying lawmakers for longer-sentencing and enhanced criminal penalties, policies that we know are costly and ineffective.
The for-profit model demands that prison beds stay filled, even if it is at the expense of taxpayers and local communities.

End Contracts: State and local officials must be called on to cease contracts with all for-profit prison companies in Texas, including contracts with private transportation and medical care providers at Texas prison and jail facilities.

Eliminating the for-profit prison model is a first step to ensuring that public safety, not profit, guides Texas’s criminal justice policy.

Ensure Transparency: Prisons that are currently run by for-profit companies must be held to the same open government standards as publicly run prisons. Lawmakers must remove the exemptions in the Public Information Act to ensure that for-profit prison facilities are held to the same standard as state-run facilities.

some cop on twitter is dishing out all kind of corruption and morally wrong things the Baltimore Police Dept. has done...

https://twitter.com/michaelawoodjr

Targeting 16-24 year old black males essentially because we arrest them more, perpetrating the circle of arresting them more.

Summonsing officers who weren't there so they could collect the overtime.

Having other people write PC statements, who were never there because they could twist it into legality.

Pissing and ******** inside suspects homes during raids, on their beds and clothes.

CCTV cameras turning as soon as a suspect is close to caught.

A detective slapping a completely innocent female in the face for bumping into him, coming out of a corner chicken store.

Punting a handcuffed, face down, suspect in the face, after a foot chase. My handcuffs, not my boot or suspect

That's all known stuff here in Bmore. That's why the cops are hated so much. I'm sure that's what goes on in other cities too.

Probable cause here in Bmore means you glanced at a cop 2 seconds too long & that's exactly what Gray (RIP) was guilty of... :smh:

I think it's funny how Faux News is attacking Marilyn Mosby and her credibility, but were silent about Bob McCulloch

Back
Top Bottom