AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

some cop on twitter is dishing out all kind of corruption and morally wrong things the Baltimore Police Dept. has done...

https://twitter.com/michaelawoodjr

Targeting 16-24 year old black males essentially because we arrest them more, perpetrating the circle of arresting them more.

Summonsing officers who weren't there so they could collect the overtime.

Having other people write PC statements, who were never there because they could twist it into legality.

Pissing and ******** inside suspects homes during raids, on their beds and clothes.

CCTV cameras turning as soon as a suspect is close to caught.

A detective slapping a completely innocent female in the face for bumping into him, coming out of a corner chicken store.

Punting a handcuffed, face down, suspect in the face, after a foot chase. My handcuffs, not my boot or suspect

:smh:

another unarmed black man was killed by the BPD yesterday...

Three officers were on the scene, and all fired as McCain was in a "defensive position," holding his arms and body in a manner that suggested he was armed, Johnson said. He said the officers thought he had a weapon, but none was found. Two of the officers are white, and one is black, police said. All are on administrative leave.

Johnson said an officer who responded to Byrd's calls heard screams coming from inside the second-floor condo and called for backup, Johnson said. The officers forced their way into the home, where McCain was shot. Johnson said 19 casings were found at the scene, but it wasn't clear how many times McCain was hit.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-maryland-officers-shot-man-domestic-situation-32016703

another unarmed black man was killed by the BPD yesterday...

Three officers were on the scene, and all fired as McCain was in a "defensive position," holding his arms and body in a manner that suggested he was armed, Johnson said. He said the officers thought he had a weapon, but none was found. Two of the officers are white, and one is black, police said. All are on administrative leave.

Johnson said an officer who responded to Byrd's calls heard screams coming from inside the second-floor condo and called for backup, Johnson said. The officers forced their way into the home, where McCain was shot. Johnson said 19 casings were found at the scene, but it wasn't clear how many times McCain was hit.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-maryland-officers-shot-man-domestic-situation-32016703

Why didn't you quote the part where the suspect who died beat the mother of his kids?

Sulton had bruises, cuts and a head injury, Johnson said. The girls and the officers weren't hurt.

Just because a man is unarmed, doesn't mean he can't do any harm. And why did you have to put "unarmed black man" when one of the officers who supposedly fired was black? Is he a SWS? Get outta here. Would it be different if it was titled, "Police protect woman and kids from suicidal maniac"?

It's like you're a kid, and the news media "ABC News" is someone telling you there's a Santa Clause, and you keep putting cookies out there, and ABC News is enjoying every crumbs of it.

Last edited:
i have never called anybody a "sws"...the nationality of the police is irrelevant...the police killed another unarmed black man in baltimore...that was the point of my post in this thread...

This pic from a BCY PD paddy wagon door was taken apprx 2 weeks ago... Not a good look but shows you the arrogance of the PD in light of the Gray Murder. You'd think they'd have enough sense to take these off but they kept the signs on.

No one's really talking about it but but I'll mention it again. Kinda amazing that Batts has had 2 significant police murders on his watch; Oscar Grant in Oakland (Frutivale Station) & now Gray here in Baltimore...

View media item 1619428

Last edited:
This pic from a BCY PD paddy wagon door was taken apprx 2 weeks ago... Not a good look but shows you the arrogance of the PD in light of the Gray Murder. You'd think they'd have enough sense to take these off but they kept the signs on.

No one's really talking about it but but I'll mention it again. Kinda amazing that Batts has had 2 significant police murders on his watch; Oscar Grant in Oakland (Frutivale Station) & now Gray here in Baltimore...

View media item 1619428
Yea unfortunately I been in those wagons so I know how it goes down :smh: ... Batts will be gone soon tho and hopefully get some new police in the city too

Honestly, there are some fundamental changes needed from a national level that will then need to flow on down before any changes take place. Even with a new commissioner, mayor, and/or new policemen, things ain't changing.

I am glad Scotus ruled against federal 3 strikes statues in Johnson v. United States recently. The discretion granted to prosecutors & judges to decide what counted as a "violent felony" was found to be unclear which resulted in defendants receiving longer prison term depending on their location & prior convictions that might've been a misdemeanor.

How it rolls out from there remains to be seen.

I can't believe that crook Sheila Dixon is running for Mayor again... :smh: Good ole Bmore politics... Spicy like some old bay & murky like some shrimp yak from around the way... :rolleyes :smh: :tongue:

Last edited:
:wow: :lol:

Got Damn... Batts is out...

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/baltimor...paign=WBAL-TV 11 Baltimore&Content Type=Story

I love the pic that accompanied the story... Someone at WBAL was trolling. :lol:

View media item 1619559
Police union's review post riot... To be taken with huuuuge grain of salt...

http://www.wbaltv.com/blob/view/-/34052934/data/1/-/linrhxz/-/FOP-After-Action-Review-PDF.pdf
:lol: I just called it ...good riddance :pimp: ...I wonder if other cities head of police turnover as much as ours does

frshstunna frshstunna , he was a goner the first day he got hired. His track record in Oakland was beyond horrible. The state of Cali had to take over his dept during his tenure there.

I'm not sure what Stephanie saw in him to begin with. Nothing on his resume indicated he could come here & do well...

Like my one old neighbor whose originally from Dundalk said, "Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha"...

My brother in law just took these pics while out & about... 2 murders today...

Pulaski & Frederick

View media item 1619563
Fulton & Lanvale

View media item 1619564

Last edited:
^^^ well hopefully they bring somebody decent in this time ...n the west side hot right now, no dambs about police or life currently smh ...I'm good ova east

Last week I decided to actually look around the city instead of keeping it in my box, which isn't a bad idea currently.
The West side is Baltimore is a #$%$# mess man. Coming from somebody that's from the west coast, that place has
nothing going on. Even in the city of Baltimore it seems like it's a sub-state. Some areas in east Baltimore are trash
also, but I wasn't expecting what I saw. I don't see how anybody could make it out of such a crazy area man.. damn!

I wish they would close a majority of the corner stores, in these areas. Majority owned by immigrants they don't give
a damn about the people or the neighborhood. They take the money, run back to the county and call it a day.
Such a sad site man it's going to take decades to change the situation.

^ A few miles past MLK blvd by the UMBC, since hearing about that recent triple murder. I said to myself
I must see what the hell is going on, some of the news I hear about unreal. Sad thing is that's most likely
not the worse areas.

Last edited:
My bmore brethern be safe today.

Rumors that 2 officers will be acquitted and the city will be back to "unrest"

My bmore brethern be safe today.

Rumors that 2 officers will be acquitted and the city will be back to "unrest"

About to head home early today no happy hour vibes. Have a feeling its about to be a mess again. As if
there hasn't been Freddie grey x 40+ in this city since. Considering moving to D.C or back west, it's a true
joke here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom