AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

u6sxXst.jpg

yikes

Meh... That's what he deserved...

The orange safety vest is :lol: though...

Just had to cool out at work and get up and walk away before I let this herb have it. Dude said he's tired of hearing about Freddie Gray, so I asked why. Buddy just said "it's too much....enough already". Tried to explain to him why folks were upset and he actually acknowledged that the police clearly did something to him that led to his death. Yet he's tired of hearing about it.

Dat privilege. :smh:

It's crazy how they can call us thugs and animals. Like we are the ones who enslaved and raped millions for 500 years or the ones who committed genocide and stole people's land. Like we separated their families and raped their women. Like we called them 3/5ths of a person. Like we are the ones who hung them because of their skin color or tied their legs to two different horses to split them in half. Like we are the ones who wore white hoods and taught hate to our children. Like we destroyed their wall st. Like we spread crack in their neighborhood. Like we run the justice system that continually fails them and enslave them.

Who are the real thugs and animals here? What does history tell us? Now, I'm not generalizing all white people but I'm saying the privilege that they benefit from today comes from the savagery of their ancestors. Some their grandfathers were smiling and taking family pictures in front of a man hanging from noose. Who are the animals and thugs again? The fact that some of ya'll want to call an educated black man like Sherman a thug tells me a lot. Just say what you want to say.

Call these dirty cops and judges thugs and animals. Most of them are psychopaths without a shred of empathy and I think some of ya'll on here are made from the same cloth.

What have we ever done to make them hates us as much as they do? I was gonna post graphic pictures of what they did to us but i want to sleep well tonight.

Yep, like who does this to people because of the color of their skin? Mentally unstable group of people, and we continue to see history repeat itself.

So the word thug = n word?

I always thought thug meant criminal, bully, etc.

Cracks me up this dude said, "Obama never did anything for me." :lol: Cats cannot be serious.

Just had to cool out at work and get up and walk away before I let this herb have it. Dude said he's tired of hearing about Freddie Gray, so I asked why. Buddy just said "it's too much....enough already". Tried to explain to him why folks were upset and he actually acknowledged that the police clearly did something to him that led to his death. Yet he's tired of hearing about it.

Dat privilege. :smh:

Wouldve told him, quite frankly, black folk are tired of living it. So shut up.

I fed don't like the use of the word thug now because that's them people's code name for ****** now but overall he spoke that real

Dude has spoke up on our social an economic issues more than any president in history and gets all types of **** from the right and WS groups I'm not goin pile on to him

It is now used as a code word for people who do not want to be labeled as racist, so instead of using a slur they say thug.

It's SWS go to word. That's all you heard from them when talking about Mike Brown and even Trayvon Martin.

In their sick way of thinking if someone is a "thug" then they were obviously doing something wrong and deserved it.

Last edited:

Dat privilege.
mean.gif

Last edited:
It is now used as a code word for people who do not want to be labeled as racist, so instead of using a slur they say thug.
It's SWS go to word. That's all you heard from them when talking about Mike Brown and even Trayvon Martin.
In their sick way of thinking if someone is a "thug" then they were obviously doing something wrong and deserved it.
Got ya. So if a white person uses the word thug (which we all know means criminal or bully, and has been a WIDELY used word for at least 20 years), they're a white supremacist. 

Obama should have used better words, he definitely knows better and used the word thug for a reason but those reasons are arbitrary to me. He responded like a politician and Black people don't want or need a politician in this climate. Personally- I don't care, nothing he said was malicious, it was just sour media candy... And I don't care what the media thinks either... At face value everything he said was true and that is what I take it as.

Black people hoping to vote someone in who are going to have their interests first at heart will be waiting for a while...

Obama does have black people interest at heart. Just that he is lil to no power to do anything serious.

Definitely not reform the entire system by himself

The President is not a King.

-This I voted for Obama, and things didn't get better BS gotta stop. It is checkers level thinking.

Black folk got the presidency, but white supremacist got control of Congress, SCOTUS, and most state and local governments.

Chess game in this situation is Checks and Balances, so that's one more checkmate for them :smh:

100% Truth.

[QUOTE name="Chopper" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/624858/again-baltimore-man-dies-from-injuries-during-arrest/1020#post_23209917[/URL]"]

Got ya. So if a white person uses the word thug (which we all know means criminal or bully, and has been a WIDELY used word for at least 20 years), they're a white supremacist. 
[/quote]

If a SWS uses the word to deflect and victim blame then YES.

Any statement that acknowledges a person being a "thug" and being a "thug" is the reason that person is profiled/abused/killed by police.

Last edited:
Its a lot of people in their feels, not thinking straight in this thread..

How yall just gonna let somebody change the definition of a word???

Last edited:

come on bruh... In light of the recent trends... You KNOW that's what these people on TV are referring to

come on bruh... In light of the recent trends... You KNOW that's what these people on TV are referring to
Y'all are straight up reaching. The two most prominent people that used the word during these events are black. Obama and the Mayor. But it's a code word for white supremacists. Yeah aight. 

Obama capers can say what they want but at the end of the day he made a conscious decision to play right in the ws/white media hands. Never seen so many people giddy about his use of thug and criminal.

I don't care if he gave a speech that rivals Malcolm X or MLK the only thing that's being advertised is 'Obama condemns thugs and criminals" in Baltimore. Any brothers with some sort of education could've worded that sentence better without railroading them youth the way he did.

say what you want about these youth but I bet the pressure will be on Baltimore officials to fix up their schools/programs now.

[QUOTE name="Tr1ll" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/624858/again-baltimore-man-dies-from-injuries-during-arrest/1040_20#post_23210063[/URL]"]

Y'all are straight up reaching. The two most prominent people that used the word during these events are black. Obama and the Mayor. But it's a code word for white supremacists. Yeah aight. 
[/quote]

How is it reaching when blacks been calling it a code word a couple years before this **** all took place. It started with trayvon

Too early to be arguing with yall ignorant negus

[QUOTE name="Tr1ll" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/624858/again-baltimore-man-dies-from-injuries-during-arrest/1040_20#post_23210063[/URL]"]

How is it reaching when blacks been calling it a code word a couple years before this **** all took place. It started with trayvon

Too early to be arguing with yall ignorant negus[/quote]

Ok so they made it a code...so you play along???

End of the day Obama was never meant to be an answer for black people. The fact folks put him on the pedestal with former black leaders/activist was dumb. He's an employee of the state and he's the same guy who got punked and had to apologize to police when he spoke out against them when they arrested that black professor

you coo... But I hate when you play this super naive role on Herr sometimes.

Barack wasn't calling them n words...

But when these far right people do it in tbr news outlets for people that got killed,it's like they're justifying and rationalizing their death.

Again... Barack was not calling them n words... But MANY news outlets DO use it as a replacement.

Now it gives them even more credence to call any person a thug because Barack said it.

Its not that hard famb...

Nobody is over here fuming... It was just s poor choice of words because other people have been using it as a replacement.

Speech was cool.. But the one word was cring.

Too early to be arguing with yall ignorant negus[/quote]

YUP!!! and they labeled Sherm that when he had words for Crabtree....

Last edited:
you coo... But I hate when you play this super naive role on Herr sometimes.

Barack wasn't calling them n words...

But when these far right people do it in tbr news outlets for people that got killed,it's like they're justifying and rationalizing their death.

Again... Barack was not calling them n words... But MANY news outlets DO use it as a replacement.

Now it gives them even more credence to call any person a thug because Barack said it.

Its not that hard famb...

Nobody is over here fuming... It was just s poor choice of words because other people have been using it as a replacement.

Speech was cool.. But the one word was cring.

Thank you!!!!

Out of reps

Back
Top Bottom