AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Calling thug the new n-word is just another way that the left wants to silence any criticism of itself.

mean.gif

Here we go...

Calling thug the new n-word is just another way that the left wants to silence any criticism of itself.
what about the criticism of white supremacy?

The right called Trayvon a thug and that brother was walking home from the gas station

It tickles me knowing bloc and myself are within 15 mins of each other

Last edited:
Thug is just too much of a generalization to say about someone you don't know, you can call someone a criminal in root of a crime, but what specific reason can you have to call someone a thug? because he/they were acting like what? Do you see what I mean...

All we need is oneillmatt, Illuminati NYC, and Tampa dude and we officially have a race thread...

Note to NTERS... It ain't race thread till those 4 show up...

Mix in a little nonsense from Rico x Hood, and some "well, black people ____" from Ksteezy and its on.

*grabs popcorn*

Last edited:

I would love to see the two current NT ambassadors of bigotry shoot the fair one. I'll throw $50 on it. 
speaking against the system makes me a bigot? cool 

I don't need you throwing your mammy money on anything I'm involved in 
You're a notorious bigot on here 
laugh.gif
 Who the hell you think you're fooling? You scared bloc would fade you huh?

I would love to see the two current NT ambassadors of bigotry shoot the fair one. I'll throw $50 on it. 
speaking against the system makes me a bigot? cool 

I don't need you throwing your mammy money on anything I'm involved in 
You're a notorious bigot on here 
laugh.gif
 Who the hell you think you're fooling? You scared bloc would fade you huh?
Guess I'll add you as another member on NT who identifies as white who's mad I'm not submissive to white supremacy

Last edited:
They have bloods and crips in Baltimore? How come I never saw it on the Wire? Sub par gangsters?

I'll let yall Obama supporters have it...hopefully he come through for you all [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Respected brothers in the community spoke against it and that's good enough for me [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Brah miss me with this condescending bull ****

Sorry you feel that way. Black president calling oppressed teens criminals and thugs isn't the 'change' I was looking for.

Attacking the root of the problem is too hard for a figure head

You my mans brah. Lets save this discussion for another day doe, cause we on the same side of this fight......

Cause the #1 Race Rustler Blco has entered, so his merry band of SWS are surely not far behind

The cornball signal has probably just went up for Rico too

We can't be divided when these fools start operating

That kid won't even have a legit dialogue face to face and yall kids talking about fighting. Why would I set myself up when the system would somehow charge me with a felony and let him walk free? 

That kid won't even have a legit dialogue face to face and yall kids talking about fighting. Why would I set myself up when the system would somehow charge me with a felony and let him walk free? 
Did you actually entertain the idea of fighting him for a second? 
laugh.gif

All we need is oneillmatt, Illuminati NYC, and Tampa dude and we officially have a race thread...

Note to NTERS... It ain't race thread till those 4 show up...

Mix in a little nonsense from Rico x Hood, and some "well, black people ____" from Ksteezy and its on.

*grabs popcorn*

I'll speak for @IlluminatiNYC he's not the guy NT makes him out to be.

Fam is far from a racist like the other 3 you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom