AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

there was a picture from when the mike brown incident happened. it said "JUSTICE FOR __________. ILL LEAVE IT BLANK, IM SURE WE'LL NEED IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR" or something like that. The saddest part is how true its become. But instead, we need one every month. The boiling point will come soon man. They cant continuously treat people like this and expect us to take it laying down

And Baltimore goes back to business as usual, continuing to do business to continue our ranking in the top 50 most dangerous cities in the world.

[COLOR=#red]Wave of Baltimore shootings, killings continues[/COLOR]

• 10 people were shot in Baltimore on Sunday continuing a deadly trend since the riots.
  • Three people were killed within three blocks in Northwest Baltimore not far from Pimlico.
  • More than 50 people have been shot since the April 28 Baltimore riots.

The increase in violence that has followed the death of Freddie Gray continued through the weekend, with four homicides reported since Saturday, according to Baltimore police.

Ten people were reported shot on Sunday alone, including three who were shot to death within a span of 39 minutes. The violence comes as the city prepares for the Preakness on Saturday at Pimlico Race Course.

Ten people were also shot Thursday.

At least 87 people have been killed in Baltimore this year, 22 more than at this time last year. Nonfatal shootings are up nearly 50 percent across the city.

The most recent homicide came Monday afternoon. Police said a man was shot in the head in the 3400 block of Clifton Ave. in Southwest Baltimore.

On Sunday, officers responding to a shooting in the 5400 block of Crismer Ave. in the Woodmere neighborhood of Northwest Baltimore at 10:21 p.m. found a man shot in the lower back. He died at an area hospital from his injuries, police said.

Nine minutes later, police investigated the discharging of a gun in the 1300 block of N. Carey St. in Sandtown-Winchester in West Baltimore, the neighborhood where Gray was arrested April 12. Officers found a man shot several times. He died shortly after they arrived.

At 11 p.m., officers returned to the Woodmere neighborhood for another shooting, police said. They found a man shot several times, just one block from the homicide at 10:21 p.m. The man died at an area hospital, police said.

Police said they have no suspects in the homicides. They asked witnesses to call 410-396-2100 with information.

The incidents reported on Saturday included:

•1 a.m., 1600 block of Pennsylvania Ave., a 17-year-old shot in the shoulder and leg.

•10 p.m., 400 block of Poplar Grove, a 17-year-old shot in the neck.

On Sunday, the 10 shootings and homicides included:

•12:46 a.m., 4100 block of Rockfield Ave., a man shot dead.

•1:30 a.m., 2100 block of Herbert St., a 32-year-old man shot.

•2:23 a.m., 4000 block of E. Northern Parkway, a 33-year-old man shot in the arm.

• 4:03 a.m., a 23-year-old man walked into a hospital after being shot in the legs. He told detectives he was shot by an unknown assailant, and detectives continue to investigate where the shooting took place.

•5 p.m., 2800 block of Edmondson Ave., a 37-year-old old man was found shot in Baltimore County but told detectives he had been shot in West Baltimore.

• 6:07 p.m., 800 block of N. Franklintown Road, a 20-year-old was shot in the arm.

•10:21 p.m., 5400 block of Crismer Ave., a man was shot to death.

• 10:30 p.m., 1300 block of N. Carey St., a man was fatally shot.

•10:47 p.m., 4900 block of Beaufort Ave., a 23-year-old man was shot in the torso and legs.

•11 p.m., 5400 block of Fairlawn Ave., a man was shot dead.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...md-ci-shootings-homicides-20150511-story.html

Seems like schools need to incorporate race/racial awareness education in America because it looks like everyone has been taught to ignore it for so long that they can't see it when it's at the center of so many issues. People think what makes something a "racial" event is the color of the aggressors skin when that doesn't matter at all. It's the color of the targets skin that makes it racial. If I (a black man) decides that I'm only going to kill black people, that makes it racial. Why is that so hard to believe when it comes to the cops? Fact of the matter is when it comes to the cops (the aggressor) the targets are disproportionately black for most crimes when absolutely no fact or statistic supports the fact that blacks are more likely to commit those crimes than whites. THATS what makes it about race. And if you can't see that then you're apart of the reason why racial goes unchecked.

You mean like this?

View media item 1529307
[COLOR=#red]University of Colorado tries to fight racism with racism[/COLOR]

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/university-of-colorado-tries-to-fight-racism-with-racism/

Almost 2 weeks ago, I posted my thoughts in this thread regarding the entire situation in Baltimore, and my feelings on it.  This entire thing has upset me....especially some of the ignorant comments that I've heard from many.  Anyway, I responded the only way that I know how.  I wrote a song about it.  I hope that this can help to shed light on some of the sentiments that many of us feel.   This song is inspired by the world around me.  It's not time for us to "turn up". It's time for us to wake up and pay attention as a society. Give love and spread knowledge. Pay it forward!  Peace and love NT...
 ​
 ​
As always...Peace and Love NT 
pimp.gif
 ​

No charges filed for the officer that killed unarmed Tony Robinson...

http://bbc.in/1EyE0Oo

_82949230_82949229.jpg
On the night of the shooting, Robinson had various illicit drugs in his system, according to autopsy reports.

His friends who made multiple 911 calls said he was "acting crazy" and tried to choke one of them. They said he attacked people on the sidewalk and was running in front of cars, Mr Ozanne said. Mr Kenny drew his firearm before entering the apartment building Robinson was in and he claims he was attacked by Robinson at the top of the stairs.

He said he feared he would be knocked down the stairs and Robinson would take his gun, and he fired seven shots at him.

Shooting sounds justified in my opinion.

High off whatever, already commited assaults... assaults an officer and is killed during attack...

If your own friends call 911... you must be wylin

EDIT: 

Officer Matt Kenny responded to the calls at 6:30 pm. Officer Kenny entered Robinson's apartment through an unlocked door after hearing a commotion inside. Upon entering, Officer Kenny was attacked by Robinson and was knocked into the wall, damaging the drywall.[sup][4][/sup]  Officer Kenny shouted at Robinson and retreated back through the doorway, firing his weapon 7 times and mortally wounding Robinson. Kenny performed CPR on Robinson, who was taken to a hospital but later died. Robinson was unarmed.[sup][5][/sup]

Robinson was determined post-mortem to have ingested Xanaxpsilocybin mushrooms, and THC  hours before the shooting. The drugs may have contributed to his erratic behavior.[sup][6][/sup]
[h2]Court documents show that Robinson was on probation after pleading guilty to armed robbery in 2014[/h2]

Last edited:

"Does not know how he got to the bottom of the stairs"... :rolleyes

#JustusHowell

but back to baltimore...

State approves $30 million youth jail

State officials approved plans Wednesday to build a $30 million, 60-bed jail to house Baltimore teenagers charged as adults, a step to address years of concern about the practice of housing young city defendants alongside adults.

The only thing I see wrong in that video of the  WI PD is that the officer doesn't identify himself...

Otherwise... the officer obviously entered the house and was advancing..but doesn't start shooting till he's retreating to the doorway... 

and the suspect was obviously chasing him... because he falls down directly in the doorway.

Christie Ileto reports some are concerned police are hesitant to crack down after six officers were charged in the death of Freddie Gray

:rolleyes...it's pretty simple...don't kill the "suspects"...

FOP is so full of ish... Ain't nothing to be afraid of. Just be respectful & do you jobs properly. Start developing relationships in the communities you "serve" in. Start living & breathing the moto, Protect & Serve.

Funny, the gov witheld $65 mill in funds to the school systems but will devote $30 mill to build a youth prison for Balt City... That prison will generate/produce a profit & tax revenue for the state but the schools will not...

The system is broke folks... Has been for a looong time.

The war on the poor is on full scale folks...

Grand Jury Indicts 6 Officers in Death of Freddie Gray

Last edited:
It's crazy to me how regular citizens really believe police are exempt from following the law. Maybe because this tragic **** hasn't happened to them or their family. Or because the victims are often black, so they don't care. Police violate people's basic rights every single day. It's about time the states attorney is holding them accountable. It's also funny the reaction to the grand juries decision now that it didn't work in the favor of the police.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom