Ain't no more living off my child Bihhhh!

Great idea, should require ID with every purchase and allow in store purchases only. Could curb some of the BS.

That would be racist.

Requiring ID to vote is called racist so how would that be any different.

Great idea, should require ID with every purchase and allow in store purchases only. Could curb some of the BS.

That would be racist.

Making laws that disproportionately target certain groups (it's called disenfranchisement by the way) is racist.

Adjustments should be made to make it easier for all people to get proper identification to match with what I suggested as something to avoid fraud.

Poor bait attempt, you get a 2 out of 10. Thanks for playing and I hope no one else responds to your piss poor statement :smile:

I just think judges should be responsible when awarding child support to anyone....

I would even be for a maximum limit on the amount someone would be OBLIGATED to pay under the law...

I don't see how a judge can justify awarding someone $15k a month to "raise" a child.

Last edited:

That would be racist.

Requiring an ID to vote, then making it harder for minorities to acquire said IDs by closing DMV in the areas that service these groups is racist

Plain and simple

Stop acting like voter ID laws are meant to stop voter fraud, there is no voter fraud problem swaying elections in this country, it is meant to disenfranchise minority groups because those groups tend to vote Democrat.

God forbid minorities choose to vote for the party that doesn't champion systemic racism, xenophobia, bigotry and white supremacy

Like, how dare they :rolleyes

Edit: RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy my bad famb, I didn't notice you bodied him already :lol:

Last edited:
I just think judges should be responsible when awarding child support to anyone....

I would even be for a maximum limit on the amount someone would be OBLIGATED to pay under the law...

I don't see how a judge can justify awarding someone $15k a month to "raise" a child.

Is because of the child was with you and you were active in said child's life, he/she would be living by your financial standards, so if you are a millionaire, your kid should be raised like one....so your income reflects what you would pay out in CS...problem with this is the baby mama, she's gonna get those benefits as well, reason why I laugh at fools that clown marriage but are cool with having kids out of wedlock...you just tied yourself down to that woman financially probably more than marriage would have done so....

This idea isn't bad tho..te outcry for injustice from gold diggers everywhere...I can already hear it...lol

Moral of the story, smarten up guys, becareful who you impregnate, ultimately you are the one at fault when you get caught in a CS mess....no sympathy from me.

Last edited:
I'm against this idea of a card.

I don't really buy into this outrage dudes have over this issue.

Is the lack of accountability a lot of men display....wanna cry victim when the system screws them after they carelessly chose who they planted a seed in.

Rich dudes need to know, women are after their wallets, be careful...take your time and don't splurge on women, if I was rich I'd be the cheapest dude EVER with a female, she gonna have to show her true colors, if she truly is about me, she gonna stick it through, if the glam and material things is what she's after, once she sees I'm not giving that to her, she will see her way out....once I know what's real and what isn't, then we can move forward.

Average joes, just stop being irresponsible man...it really isn't that hard to tell a bad girl from a good girl after a couple of months of dating.

Meh. That's kinda dumb. When you go grocery shopping and you buy stuff , you normally don't separate what's yours and what's your kids. Because what if you share the orange juice?

I think dudes don't like that they have to pay such crazy amounts of money, and the money could be being used to buy purses, shoes, etc.

What does a CHILD need with 15k a month? Even if he lived with the millionaire like ksteezy said, I doubt the child would cost 15k a month.

I don't think dudes would have a problem paying child support if something like this came out though, because all the money would be guaranteed going to the child.

Add groceries to what you could buy with this card, and this is a brilliant idea.

Is because of the child was with you and you were active in said child's life, he/she would be living by your financial standards, so if you are a millionaire, your kid should be raised like one....so your income reflects what you would pay out in CS...problem with this is the baby mama, she's gonna get those benefits as well, reason why I laugh at fools that clown marriage but are cool with having kids out of wedlock...you just tied yourself down to that woman financially probably more than marriage would have done so....

This idea isn't bad tho..te outcry for injustice from gold diggers everywhere...I can already hear it...lol

Moral of the story, smarten up guys, becareful who you impregnate, ultimately you are the one at fault when you get caught in a CS mess....no sympathy from me.

trust me I understand how they determine the amount you should be held liable for :lol:

The problem is just handing thousands of the dollars to your baby mother when in many cases a lot if not most of the money they receive is not actually being used to support said child. (Ex. Iguodala's baby mom wanting his child support raises, as well as Courtside season tickets to the sixers :lol:)

The child support system is broken because it's not guaranteed that the money used Is going to actually support the child. I believe something needs to be done to make sure the child is adequately being taken care of because I see how shady these women are all the time (even women in my family).

Even situations where there is JOINT custody (almost always) the male is forced to pay child support, which isn't fair IMO.

Just because we have a kid together doesn't mean you should live off of me

Last edited:
trust me I understand how they determine the amount you should be held liable for :lol:

The problem is just handing thousands of the dollars to your baby mother when in many cases a lot if not most of the money they receive is not actually being used to support said child. (Ex. Iguodala's baby mom wanting his child support raises, as well as Courtside season tickets to the sixers :lol:)

The child support system is broken because it's not guaranteed that the money used Is going to actually support the child. I believe something needs to be done to make sure the child is adequately being taken care of because I see how shady these women are all the time (even women in my family).

Even situations where there is JOINT custody (almost always) the male is forced to pay child support, which isn't fair IMO.

You know what needs to be done?

How about men smarten the ***** up

These women ain't getting knocked up on their own.

Yeah this idea just seems petty as hell.

I do agree that the pendulum should swing back in favor of father a lil, for example:

-Make some of the money go into a mandatory college fund/post high school education fund. (not a ton of the monthly payment though)

-Gives dads a fairer shot of get custody of the kids if can be shown the kids would be truly better off

-Stop punishing dudes so severely for missed payments. I know there a lot of dead beats outchea but making it harder for a father to earn money after he has missed payments just seems counterproductive to me.

I would support a system that drops the hammer on dead beats but for dudes that miss payments for a couple months, just tack on more and more months they have to be paying child support at the backend.

Nothing would burn a man more that having to give his ex monthly payments when the kid is in their 20s just because he missed payments over the years.

-Make daycare less expensive for mothers, making it easier for mothers to work. Men ignore this, some dudes would rather see there money be spent on childcare for the mother to work, than have the women just stay at home with the child. Even when the mom staying at home worked out to be the cheaper option.

And dudes gotta remember that a woman having children is a huge economic hit to a women too. All that extra time she has to be raising the kids without help is time she is could have been working or advancing her career. So I have no problem with her having to be compensated for that time, since the father is not there.

Dude that are rustled gotta remember two things ,

-First: Time is money

Women (or the parent with custody) give more time, men (or the parent without custody) give more money

-Second: It goes both ways

And I really think the deadbeat dad problem, might be bigger than the "women ripping off her child father" problem

And any policy that will make the latter better, will probably make the former worst

Thread/.

Enlightening as always :wink:

I think dudes don't like that they have to pay such crazy amounts of money, and the money could be being used to buy purses, shoes, etc.

What does a CHILD need with 15k a month? Even if he lived with the millionaire like ksteezy said, I doubt the child would cost 15k a month.

I don't think dudes would have a problem paying child support if something like this came out though, because all the money would be guaranteed going to the child.

Add groceries to what you could buy with this card, and this is a brilliant idea.

COurts don't look at it like that, and they shouldn't

It is not "what child needs" that amount of money, but "what percent of someone's income does a child take up on average"

The latter seems like a much more practical way of doing things, while I'll admit it is not perfect.

I would support a system that drops the hammer on dead beats but for dudes that miss payments for a couple months, just tack on more and more months they have to be paying child support at the backend.

Nothing would burn a man more that having to give his ex monthly payments when the kid is in their 20s just because he missed payments over the years.
This would be so pointless

That's your own personal moral opinion

The law shouldn't make it so someone has to support another grown *** person because of one night where they nutted too quick

People need to smarten up period. This isn't just about men.

Women out here letting ain't **** ****** spray up their insides then getting mad cuz the dude ain't **** 9 months later.

Dudes smashing these bummy conniving females and then act surprised when she does some underhanded stuff down the road.

You don't become a deadbeat parent or a snake overnight, male or female.

In a perfect world, child support would reflect cost of living for the area but minimum wage don't eem reflect that [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Enlightening as always :wink:

Is the truth, if dudes focused on actually building a foundation with a woman before they start acting reckless getting them pregnant, they would be able to make a much better decision....get to know what these women are about, granted a woman can still flip the switch and screw you in the end, but the amounts of deadbeats, broken homes, gold diggers on top will dramatically decrease if we as men focused a little more on what's truly important and stop falling victim to the P.

Back
Top Bottom