Ain't no more living off my child Bihhhh!

Yall are of two different mindsets man. Because of your situation, you are going to be proLife. He doesn't feel that way and has every right to feel that way.

Yall should be able to discuss it without you saying things to him that would get you banned.

It doesn't matter what I've been through....you irresponsibly bring a child to life, you deal with it...I'm not gonna feel sorry one bit for either mom or dad, often times is very easy for the dad to walk away, so guess what?...this biased **** CS system is put in place, like someone else said, handle yours, or the government will make damb sure you do.
And you are once again ignoring the circumstances a person could be in that would "blind" them from making sound decisions.

It isn't as black and white like you are making it out tk be man. That is all I am trying to say to you

If me and my wife choose not to use condoms when having sex, we're well within our marital rights to do so.

If by chance she becomes pregnant in the midst of financial troubles for us, then terminating the pregnancy is an option.

We'd be smart enough to know what we can and can't take on as a family.

Fam I hope you never have to deal with the **** I've gone through over the past 2 years, financially and emotionally dealing with infertility, that *** would put into perspective real quick what a blessing creating a life is....I'm not gonna engage with you any longer because is clear where you stand and I would just end up banned....best of luck to you and your wife when you decide is ok NOT to terminate a pregnancy.
We can just end it here then. Your opinion is just on an extreme bias due to your situation.

Yall are of two different mindsets man. Because of your situation, you are going to be proLife. He doesn't feel that way and has every right to feel that way.

Yall should be able to discuss it without you saying things to him that would get you banned.

I rather not and that's ok, you would love that tho...

There is nothing to discuss between a person that considers abortion as a solution to irresponsibility and one that is pro-life....it won't get anywhere pretty

I rather not and that's ok, you would love that tho...

There is nothing to discuss between a person that considers abortion as a solution to irresponsibility and one that is pro-life....it won't get anywhere pretty
I am just saying that you should be mature enough to have a sensible conversation on a real world issue.

But you are always so quick to tell everyone else how immature they are. 

That is all

I am just saying that you should be mature enough to have a sensible conversation on a real world issue.

But you are always so quick to tell everyone else how immature they are. 

That is all

Bro stop begging for me to engage dude, me and him both are aware that neither of our views will change and sometimes is best to not even get into it, specially when both our views are pretty biased.

You just want to instigate as always, bro give it up.

The discussion can progress if you use less emotion. discussing things only with people who agree with you causes the echo chamber effect, where your own bias is reaffirmed through others sharing the same ideas and hammering home how "right" they are and how "wrong" the other side of the argument is.

The discussion can progress if you use less emotion. discussing things only with people who agree with you causes the echo chamber effect, where your own bias is reaffirmed through others sharing the same ideas and hammering home how "right" they are and how "wrong" the other side of the argument is.
Exactly. But he will find a way to turn this into him being the victim AS usual. Just leave him alone

This turned into an emotional argument instead of a rational discussion. It's mostly men on this forum, but sometimes dudes take things to a depth they don't need to sink to.

I'm straight and am not strapped by any means. I have everything I want and need and so do my daughters. And I'm not talking about between me and their mother, I'm talking about when they come to my house, they don't need to bring a thing with them.

That said, I'll never look down on another man based on their financial situation. That's just asking for life to deal you a reality check. Same ****** screaming "lol" today, might be the same ***** crippled asking somebody to wipe his *** tomorrow.

Short sighted *** ****** stay way over there and the **** from around me. Y'all really in here downing men for making mistakes instead of offering knowledge or trying to uplift? Quick to defend hypothetical females and down dudes y'all share a community with daily. Flawed mentality.

But do you playa.

laugh.gif
at y'all treating Ksteezy like a young teenage female.
I mean he really acts like that "affulenza" dude in the media.

He is very clueless as to what actually happens in the real world.

This turned into an emotional argument instead of a rational discussion. It's mostly men on this forum, but sometimes dudes take things to a depth they don't need to sink to.

I'm straight and am not strapped by any means. I have everything I want and need and so do my daughters. And I'm not talking about between me and their mother, I'm talking about when they come to my house, they don't need to bring a thing with them.

That said, I'll never look down on another man based on their financial situation. That's just asking for life to deal you a reality check. Same ****** screaming "lol" today, might be the same ***** crippled asking somebody to wipe his *** tomorrow.

Short sighted *** ****** stay way over there and the **** from around me. Y'all really in here downing men for making mistakes instead of offering knowledge or trying to uplift? Quick to defend hypothetical females and down dudes y'all share a community with daily. Flawed mentality.

But do you playa.
Ain't no YALL. There is ONE person in here doing that LOL

Last edited:

But do you playa.

I'm not clowning anyone for not being financially stable, specially in today's economy, what I am clowning is dudes common sense goin Out the window when the P is spread open, bringing a child into the world and then crying when they are caught in a pickle, stuck with CS and struggling to make a life for themselves, I WILL NOT SYMPATHIZE with those men...that's just my stand....having a child should be a privilege, a blessing, you just created a life, one that should have stemmed from the love of two other people....it should be a celebration.

Again dude, why are you ASSUMING that most/all men in unhappy CS situations come at the result of them laying down with a trifling woman.

Are you PURPOSELY ignoring the fact that it could have just been a relationship that went sour between two individuals with their heads screwed on correctly?

Is very hard to have a discussion about this, specially when to one person, a pregnancy is so insignificant that it can just easily be terminated and the other person jut dealt with a miscarriage, has spent over 20k in fertility treatments, almost lost his wife in the process and still is just hopeful for one day to be a dad...sorry fams, it'll get emotional...I can't help it....wayyyyyy too close to home.

Again dude, why are you ASSUMING that most/all men in unhappy CS situations come at the result of them laying down with a trifling woman.

Are you PURPOSELY ignoring the fact that it could have just been a relationship that went sour between two individuals with their heads screwed on correctly?

Im sure those cases are in the minority.

Im sure those cases are in the minority.
I am sure they are as well. I am willing to bet they are as well.

But why must you keep using the, "Yall need to stop sleeping with these females etc............" I mean you said it like 6 times in here.

And also, why do you ignore WHY these people are making piss poor decisions instead of simply saying, "They are fools for making the decisions."

When I bring up the short-term/long-term mentality of the haves and have nots, you laugh, brush it off as if that is a theory EYE created.

Stuff like this is why folks tell you that you are out of touch with reality and are stuck in YOUR little world

I am sure they are as well. I am willing to bet they are as well.

But why must you keep using the, "Yall need to stop sleeping with these females etc............" I mean you said it like 6 times in here.

And also, why do you ignore WHY these people are making piss poor decisions instead of simply saying, "They are fools for making the decisions."

When I bring up the short-term/long-term mentality of the haves and have nots, you laugh, brush it off as if that is a theory EYE created.

Stuff like this is why folks tell you that you are out of touch with reality and are stuck in YOUR little world

If the shoe fits, wear it.....I'm talking in a general tone, of course there are different circumstances and I touched on that earlier, bottom line most dudes caught up in some CS drama I'm sure brought that **** upon themselves one way or another....not all, there are always exceptions, I would think that goes without saying, but most.

No one is looking down on anybody's financial situation because it's not about a financial situation for MOST child support situations

Men and women simply don't want to pay child support because they think it don't cost that much to raise a kid, they only need to pay when child is in their care, or other parent is just being spiteful. Child support is based on income, they don't just throw out a random number and hope it sticks. If you truly can't afford your child support payment and it's not just because YOU think it don't cost that much to raise a child, you need to go back, prove it and get it adjusted.

Your kid needs clothes, somewhere to live, food to eat, transportation to school and if you think you shouldn't contribute full time to these expenses that it something to look down on

No one is looking down on anybody's financial situation because it's not about a financial situation for MOST child support situations

Men and women simply don't want to pay child support because they think it don't cost that much to raise a kid, they only need to pay when child is in their care, or other parent is just being spiteful. Child support is based on income, they don't just throw out a random number and hope it sticks. If you truly can't afford your child support payment and it's not just because YOU think it don't cost that much to raise a child, you need to go back, prove it and get it adjusted.

Your kid needs clothes, somewhere to live, food to eat, transportation to school and if you think you shouldn't contribute full time to these expenses that it something to look down on

I mean he really acts like that "affulenza" dude in the media.
He is very clueless as to what actually happens in the real world.

[rule]Ain't no YALL. There is ONE person in here doing that LOL

A couple actually, but I wasn't talking about you.

Back
Top Bottom