Ain't no more living off my child Bihhhh!

Funny is that you feel sympathy for the dude, but none for the mom or even the kid, what exactly is 150$ gonna do for them?

So who's holdin the L?

And don't engage me in here and ignore me in the other thread...troll

You really think it takes 150 a week to raise a kid at any age? If yes im done with that conversation.

You must be confused because my post says the exact opposite, 150$ ain't **** for CS but according to DC we must feel bad for the irresponsible dude that decided to bring a child into the world without any actual income.
I simply said for some, it is a big chunk of their livelihood. Nothing further

You must be confused because my post says the exact opposite, 150$ ain't **** for CS but according to DC we must feel bad for the irresponsible dude that decided to bring a child into the world without any actual income.

150 is alot for cs like i said before it dont take that much to raise a child.

I would post my story but yall to far gone im done.

150 is alot for cs like i said before it dont take that much to raise a child.

I would post my story but yall to far gone im done.

This has to be a joke....150$ a week is a lot for your kid? I spend half of that on my 2 dogs food weekly :x

This my friend is exactly why we have a child support system

"nah I can't help support our kid this week, it aint fitting in with my lifestyle"
So a $600 a month hit to your current lifestyle is nothing huh?

You got kids or no?

If your kids aren't in your 'lifestyle' clearly there's a bigger problem here

For someone who used to make $1400 a month while living with the bm, put him on his own then take that, he will struggle.

In what state does someone pay almost 50% of their salary in child support? It doesn't work like that

Daycare? believe it or not the world is bigger than your little bubbles, most Americans can't even afford nor consider it.

Daycare? believe it or not the world is bigger than your little bubbles, most Americans can't even afford nor consider it.

So what's the alternative?....one parent stays home, right?...while the other works....right? So now you have a single mother not able to work to raise a child on her own...oh poor dad and his lifestyle, man GTHOH! :lol:

"nah I can't help support our kid this week, it aint fitting in with my lifestyle"
In what state does someone pay
Nobody in here is saying anything remotely close to that.
Please stop

This has to be a joke....150$ a week is a lot for your kid? I spend half of that on my 2 dogs food weekly :x

Yeah when im already paying insurance for both of us yea most courts make the father pay that to plus daycare and oh yeah i gotta live to plus urm maybe i have another child to. I know dudes who pay 60 70 bucks a week so what would you say to them?

Yall miss my point its raising a kid. It dont take that much to raise a child.

So a $600 a month hit to your current lifestyle is nothing huh?

You got kids or no?

If your kids aren't in your 'lifestyle' clearly there's a bigger problem here

For someone who used to make $1400 a month while living with the bm, put him on his own then take that, he will struggle.

In what state does someone pay almost 50% of their salary in child support? It doesn't work like that

Aside from every state?

I pay more than half my salary so what you saying?

Yeah when im already paying insurance for both of us yea most courts make the father pay that to plus daycare and oh yeah i gotta live to plus urm maybe i have another child to. I know dudes who pay 60 70 bucks a week so what would you say to them?

Ummm if you paying insurance and daycare, you know you paying more than $150 a week right?

My man you made that ***** bed, you sleep in it, nobody forced you into being a father, you made that choice, you wanna have other kids?..by all means, you want sympathy?...why? Some of us go through hell to even try to have our own child, miss me with that **** cry me a river.

You over here complaining about medical insurance for your own child...is disgusting b.

150$ ain't nada when it comes to the cost of raising a child....like I said, I spend half of that a week on dog food.

In what state does someone pay
Nobody in here is saying anything remotely close to that.
Please stop

what does I can't afford to pay child support because it doesn't fit my lifestyle mean?

idk about everybody else but my child is included in my lifestyle

My man you made that ***** bed, you sleep in it, nobody forced you into being a father, you made that choice, you wanna have other kids?..by all means, you want sympathy?...why? Some of us go through hell to even try to have our own child, miss me with that **** cry me a river.

You over here complaining about medical insurance for your own child...is disgusting b.

150$ ain't nada when it comes to the cost of raising a child....like I said, I spend half of that a week on dog food.
$150 isn't much but when they said $150 means the world to some dudes its because I know dudes where all they make is $150 a week

$150 isn't much but when they said $150 means the world to some dudes its because I know dudes where all they make is $150 a week
Those people don't exist to these dudes. To them everyone should be making 50k + and if they don't it is their fault

Back
Top Bottom