Ain't no more living off my child Bihhhh!

$150 isn't much but when they said $150 means the world to some dudes its because I know dudes where all they make is $150 a week
Those people don't exist to these dudes. To them everyone should be making 50k + and if they don't it is their fault

no to them if you make $150 a week

a) you're child support payment isn't $150 a week :rolleyes
b) you're selfish for bringing a human into your f'ed up situation

I thought was a percentage of your income unless negotiated differently..

Those people don't exist to these dudes. To them everyone should be making 50k + and if they don't it is their fault

But having a kid well aware of their circumstances IS their fault?...can they at least be held accountable for that?...or these fellas exempt from all accountability?...I'm sorry I rather reserve my sympathy for the poor child, than the idiot that decided to strap up with a career or job for that matter

And why can't you have sympathy for all parties involed? I missed that part

Nah b....I ain't having no sympathy for some selfish irresponsible dude that decided it was cool to ring a child into the world in exchange for a quick nut.

The woman has the final say on whether the child is birthed though.

This the **** that burns me so deep, how this is an option, to just terminate a pregnancy just because....why can't people just be more responsible and mature?...why not start there?...that's the root of the problem.

Yep both are....in most cases good or bad the woman is left to raise them alone, so she's paying for her lack of maturity regardless.
So as I said, ALL parties are in a messed up situation. But it is deeper than that. Many people don't feel loved and want a child to fill that void man. They aren't thinking long term.

It is easier for people that are financially OK, to sit and say what others should do but we aren't in their heads man

I thought was a percentage of your income unless negotiated differently..

nah aint no percentages if you make 150/week and the judge randomly says you gotta pay 150/week then that's just what it is

system is pro women anti men

they just want us to support the baby mother and we be homeless

The woman has the final say on whether the child is birthed though.

This the **** that burns me so deep, how this is an option, to just terminate a pregnancy just because....why can't people just be more responsible and mature?...why not start there?...that's the root of the problem.
What is "just because"? You mentioned having difficult circumstances and then bringing a child into the situation. That's more than enough reason to discuss terminating the pregnancy.

So as I said, ALL parties are in a messed up situation. But it is deeper than that. Many people don't feel loved and want a child to fill that void man. They aren't thinking long term.

It is easier for people that are financially OK, to sit and say what others should do but we aren't in their heads man

Lmao @ this BS justification "not thinking long term" :lol: when thinking of a CHILD

nah aint no percentages if you make 150/week and the judge randomly says you gotta pay 150/week then that's just what it is

Again , who said any of that. I mean at least TRY to mask your trolling by halfway engaging in the actual conversation

What is "just because"? You mentioned having difficult circumstances and then bringing a child into the situation. That's more than enough reason to discuss terminating the pregnancy.

How about protection?...how about responsible sex?

Again , who said any of that. I mean at least TRY to mask your trolling by halfway engaging in the actual conversation

Why do you quote me just to say who said that? You aren't saying anything, go away.

Lmao @ this BS justification "not thinking long term" :lol: when thinking of a CHILD
Well that IS one of the difference between people of different socioeconomic levels.

People that don't really have it like that kind of live day by day man. People that are a little better off are able to look down the road a little better.

Ironic post....

You over here justifying bringing a child into the world talmbout the parties involved are not thinkin "long term" then you have the nerve to yell out "trollin"

Well that IS one of the difference between people of different socioeconomic levels.

People that don't really have it like that kind of live day by day man. People that are a little better off are able to look down the road a little better.

Stop it

I didn't have a socioeconomic advantage over anyone else, you don't need to be brought up with money to know right from wrong, to understand consequences and better yet to be a stand up *****kin man

How about protection?...how about responsible sex?

If me and my wife choose not to use condoms when having sex, we're well within our marital rights to do so.

If by chance she becomes pregnant in the midst of financial troubles for us, then terminating the pregnancy is an option.

We'd be smart enough to know what we can and can't take on as a family.

Stop it

I didn't have a socioeconomic advantage over anyone else, you don't need to be brought up with money to know right from wrong, to understand consequences and better yet to be a stand up *****kin man
One day you will realize that there are other life trajectories than what you have personally experienced.

Whenever someone brings up a potential scenario, yoy find a way to tell.us how YOU DIDN'T experience that so it must not realistic

If me and my wife choose not to use condoms when having sex, we're well within our marital rights to do so.

If by chance she becomes pregnant in the midst of financial troubles for us, then terminating the pregnancy is an option.

We'd be smart enough to know what we can and can't take on as a family.

Fam I hope you never have to deal with the **** I've gone through over the past 2 years, financially and emotionally dealing with infertility, that *** would put into perspective real quick what a blessing creating a life is....I'm not gonna engage with you any longer because is clear where you stand and I would just end up banned....best of luck to you and your wife when you decide is ok NOT to terminate a pregnancy.

One day you will realize that there are other life trajectories than what you have personally experienced.

Whenever someone brings up a potential scenario, yoy find a way to tell.us how YOU DIDN'T experience that so it must not realistic

It doesn't matter what I've been through....you irresponsibly bring a child to life, you deal with it...I'm not gonna feel sorry one bit for either mom or dad, often times is very easy for the dad to walk away, so guess what?...this biased **** CS system is put in place, like someone else said, handle yours, or the government will make damb sure you do.

Back
Top Bottom