Air Carnivores in summer 2010

ebd157ebe1ae0306f18b82774c35b3b12aab03c.pjpg
HERE'S MY PAIR...LUV IT,MAYNE!
smokin.gif
HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

my bro just passed thru and he saw them on display, i hate when associates dont know what merchandise they have!! Roosevelt field mall have em

yep yup....

here's a pic to confirm

5dwm1e.jpg

Yo mike whats good? I didnt pass by FTA today so I'm not sure if they have em.

Btw these def arent for everyone... I sat down and tried them on and couldnt @@%! with them.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

my bro just passed thru and he saw them on display, i hate when associates dont know what merchandise they have!! Roosevelt field mall have em

Nuthin much just chillin, but whats good with the ninjahood pic though
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not in a rush to get them, once my local FTA gets there shipment I'll cop with a discount.

Okay so I went back to the FTL I bought them at and tried to get the $30 off with the coupon by either doing an exchange or returning and buying back. The chick at the register said no. She said they were on the shelves by mistake and she can't give validate the coupon. Problem is the coupon expires on the 11th and the sneakers release the 16. They pulled the carnivores off the shelves. SMFH... I may try a different FL. It wasn't my fault the sneakers were out for sale, if they made a mistake I feel like they should honor it. Rant/

word the wife hit up ftl and they said they were on the shelves by mistake and wont be selling them till the 16th...was looking to use that coupon as well
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Nuthin much just chillin, but whats good with the ninjahood pic though
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not in a rush to get them, once my local FTA gets there shipment I'll cop with a discount.

grin.gif

ftl, in particular, often seems to make the "mistake" of putting certain shoes out too early.
laugh.gif

these'll def. be copped as soon as i spot em.

Yea man, this wasnt the first time this happened to me. It happened when I copped the pippens also. I hate the fact all these releases have exact dates now.

was able to scoop my pair today...not as good a deal with the $30 off coupon, but a buck flat aint bad at all considering these won't drop for another week or so.... i peeped a few mom and pops, but i didn't see them anywhere besides on the feet of one of the dudes working in one of the M&P's....they are beautiful in person and light as hell had to look in the box twice just to make sure i had both shoes in there
smh.gif
...as 2k mentioned earlier they do run big...best bet to try them on before scooping...def not for everyone, but i loved these since i was a youngster...i tear you down when you put out bs/sub-par retros, but i will pat you on the back when you actually execute correctly...well done Nike...well done
pimp.gif

Same thing went to 45 &Broadway no luck!!! They should of just dropped without this April 16th release date

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

was able to scoop my pair today...not as good a deal with the $30 off coupon, but a buck flat aint bad at all considering these won't drop for another week or so.... i peeped a few mom and pops, but i didn't see them anywhere besides on the feet of one of the dudes working in one of the M&P's....they are beautiful in person and light as hell had to look in the box twice just to make sure i had both shoes in there
smh.gif
...as 2k mentioned earlier they do run big...best bet to try them on before scooping...def not for everyone, but i loved these since i was a youngster...i tear you down when you put out bs/sub-par retros, but i will pat you on the back when you actually execute correctly...well done Nike...well done
pimp.gif
Niceeee

I agree- job well done Nike...

My mom /pop got them i yesterday also, they will pop up all over during the weekend I guess

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Grizz, what size u copped? o_O

my dude i copped the 11.5, i already kno the 12 will be like clown shoes for you...but...i have a wide/fat foot which is why i didnt go down to an 11...if you get the opportunity to, try them on 1st before purchase...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Grizz, what size u copped? o_O
my dude i copped the 11.5, i already kno the 12 will be like clown shoes for you...but...i have a wide/fat foot which is why i didnt go down to an 11...if you get the opportunity to, try them on 1st before purchase...
same here with the wide/fat feet
laugh.gif
.....11.5 it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I left home at 9 AM to take my road test (which I passed
happy.gif
) to return with a package from Packers. They came very fast, considering the fact that we both are in New Jersey. These shoes feel so light on foot and off foot. You can really feel the difference when you hold these up with other shoes. I love the look of these. I'll post pics in a little bit.

I got wide/fat feet also, and I went 1/2 size down. The 9.5 fit very well (I wear a size 10 BTW).

Back
Top Bottom