Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Still cant find these in my area (DFW).  The pics everybody is posting are killing me.

Found my OG box and a Tshirt I picked up a while back.  Gonna be 1993 all over again when I get my pair.  Ah, the memories.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

Same thing went to 45 &Broadway no luck!!! They should of just dropped without this April 16th release date
smh thats where i got mine from
alien.gif
 and a 1/2 down 

Nice pics fellas.. these are looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

These weren't on display at my local FTA or FTL, hopefully they had them in the back or they get them so I can scoop them up on a discount. ^Pics above me look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Joints is tuff......found a polo shirt to match them too

25zlc2b.jpg

yo, i just copped the same 'lo from marshalls to match these. only, i still ain't copped the kicks yet, but they'll be had any day now for sure. been waiting for these to retro since i had em back in '93. the shirt def. matches perfectly!!
pimp.gif

I went to MY house of hoops these were Not even in the store for some reason .

dudes had ZERO idea of these . but these are HOT a must cop .

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Joints is tuff......found a polo shirt to match them too

25zlc2b.jpg

yo, i just copped the same 'lo from marshalls to match these. only, i still ain't copped the kicks yet, but they'll be had any day now for sure. been waiting for these to retro since i had em back in '93. the shirt def. matches perfectly!!
pimp.gif

Lol that's exactly where I copped that polo from......joint does go good with them

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I went to MY house of hoops these were Not even in the store for some reason .

dudes had ZERO idea of these . but these are HOT a must cop .
Would an HOH stock trainers?

Back
Top Bottom