Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Any new news or pix
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by devildoc76

They'll probably do the same numbers the Flight Lite's and the Maestro's did.

makes it easier for NT when they hit outlets then, just like the flight lites
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOWEH

Man these jokers were so ahead of their time!!!

They had that strap on them to help with proprioception ... in theory they would help you to not sprain your ankle ... don't know how well they work but
they sure are comfy and perfect for travel ... easy to slip on & off
wink.gif

My homie laced me with a pair a few months ago and I rock them to death ... but I will need a new pair of both colors in summer!!
happy.gif

can we get some pics???
nerd.gif

I'll get a pair just for "a shoe I never got as a child that I wanted" reasons, but I know I'll never wear them...

i swear...i don't care how ugly anyone thinks these are....i will be rocking the #@#$%@$@#$%@#$ outta these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need these badly after see'in those ms pics........I need the blk/grey/purp cw to release also

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Might have to dig in the closet and find some "jean shorts" for these.

Early 90s FTW.

laugh.gif

that made me chuckle. lol HAHA JEANS shorts...

roll.gif

i swear...i don't care how ugly anyone thinks these are....i will be rocking the #@#$%@$@#$%@#$ outta these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 agreed

one at retail....then a crapload when they hit outlets, that's my plan and i'm sticking to it lol

Those are sick pics SinnerP, makes em look really nice, cant wait. Ill have to break out my og's soon before all the retros hit I think, but its been too cold to wear em lately. Most people will think they fit abit odd the first time you put em on, but youll get used to it. Un-naturally thick ankled people beware, or you may not be able to use the velcro strap to 'lace' em as it were to keep them on. Like someone said earlier in the post, these really were ahead of their time back in 1993, now 17 years ago, hard to believe really, but now that its 'the future' I think its high time for these to make a comeback.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Needs another