Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Can’t be 99% correct with all the lack of details he mentioned… 85-90% correct would be more fitting

If they fixed the toebox area that would drastically bump them up to 95% at best

6370AA93-9317-49B5-B1B5-878D220D362E.jpeg
Fair enough. I'm just saying that these are very far from being a terrible retro of the '85 Jordan 1s. Of course, they still leave things to be desired, but they're a dang good shoe. Far better than a vast majority of the Jordan 1 releases we've gotten since the '94s imo.

I’ve said it before but i’ll say it again, the red/black 85s are a better colorway than the OG black/reds IMO.. Completely love that color blocking, Chicago’s and black toes are the only thing close. And maybe the black/whites..

I have the reverse bred lows and they look spectacular on feet, diarrhea leather quality notwithstanding.

But better than the Breds?

Nah fam…that’s the Syzzurp talkin.

Do you really think I should?

I ain't never worn no 85s before.

...it's a big risk with no returns.
I will be very candid with you since it is indeed a big purchase, I've never worn my pair so do note that, but from what I've gathered from others in here as well as watching videos on and examining them myself, they feature a (maybe) genuine, but definitely thicker cut of leather compared to the normal OG Highs, so they'll be pretty snug starting out but with wear the leather will break in nicely and only get better from there. I believe they are also board lasted which makes them a bit more firm/stable on foot. If you love the colorway I'd say grabbing a pair is worth it since there's no telling when we'll see them again.

I will be very candid with you since it is indeed a big purchase, I've never worn my pair so do note that, but from what I've gathered from others in here as well as watching videos on and examining them myself, they feature a (maybe) genuine, but definitely thicker cut of leather compared to the normal OG Highs, so they'll be pretty snug starting out but with wear the leather will break in nicely and only get better from there. I believe they are also board lasted which makes them a bit more firm/stable on foot. If you love the colorway I'd say grabbing a pair is worth it since there's no telling when we'll see them again.

Frequent wearer of Neutral Grey's here and doubled up. I can attest to all this. Mine have broken in amazingly and they're the most comfortable Jordan 1 I own. I pick them over any of my other 1s whenever I'm doing just about anything unless I want to bust out other colorways. Im definitely getting Black/Whites on release day or buying resell, either way I will have them. Only doing Official OG colorways of 85s.

Back
Top Bottom