Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Chill. Not that serious. As you can see most people who had these in hand wore theirs today including my hubby. These look great.

Most people in this thread didn't say they weren't wearing theirs or that they cared about who else was wearing them. They were commenting on how amazing the quality is and how that will result in a price/hype increase in the near future. I'm pretty sure the heavy resellers aren't in this thread. Most of us got these to wear. Enjoy yours. They're dope.

Amen! I wear all my shoes! Personally I am just talking about the value in the future.

Still Salty af I couldn't get these. Bad weekend. Gotta try not cop that damn brazil pack as consiladation. Goodwork too those who copped

definitely missed out on these....went to see if any slipped thru the cracks at hoh's today

there was carmine 1's instead...the salt. 

MI went in to house of hoops Saturday just for the hell of it to c if they had my size an ended up getting these for 3 of my friends an trading one pair for my size I'm happy everyone was beasting

Last edited:
I kept telling myself I wasnt going to pay the 50.00 store purchase to buy these at my local Social Status, but the more more I kept looking the more I broke down. If they still have then today when they open Im buying them. The whole family thing got me.

Chill. Not that serious. As you can see most people who had these in hand wore theirs today including my hubby. These look great.

Most people in this thread didn't say they weren't wearing theirs or that they cared about who else was wearing them. They were commenting on how amazing the quality is and how that will result in a price/hype increase in the near future. I'm pretty sure the heavy resellers aren't in this thread. Most of us got these to wear.

Enjoy yours. They're dope.

Ummmmmmm, :smh: no they're not

#MJDenim :\

Last edited:
Just called eastbay and was able to place a order for a size 11. I didn't ask if there was more sizes available. Give it a try.
Just gave them a call and all they have left is size 11. Thanks for the heads up though, glad you got your pair! 

My status shows shipped but nothing pulls up whenever I try to track the package... 
It won't become trackable until later tonight or tomorrow as the label have been created but have yet been scanned for pick up.

Glad most of us.that wanted them were able to copp... I must say quality is on point... Might unload some shoes to copp an extra pair... The whole story behind it is also a nice touch...
I wouldn't try n predict the value of.these in the future... As things change in the sneaker world all the time... Quick example raging pack 5 I got it on sale locally for 250seen an auction ends for 1100 just last week.
People didn't want them at first... Shooting stars pack ain't moving much above retail....while people thought price would sky rocket.... Just my 0.2 cents....
I buy what I like n that's that...

Glad most of us.that wanted them were able to copp... I must say quality is on point... Might unload some shoes to copp an extra pair... The whole story behind it is also a nice touch...
I wouldn't try n predict the value of.these in the future... As things change in the sneaker world all the time... Quick example raging pack 5 I got it on sale locally for 250seen an auction ends for 1100 just last week.
People didn't want them at first... Shooting stars pack ain't moving much above retail....while people thought price would sky rocket.... Just my 0.2 cents....
I buy what I like n that's that...
Where did you end up getting your pair at @pelimpe? I lost all raffles I entered in and ended up getting a pair off of NDC!! Strange since I could hardly ever get ANYTHING off of NDC... 
tongue.gif

For some reason the only international shipping they offer is to the US. I can't believe how difficult it's been to ship these to Canada. Still repped though, thanks for the link! 
i get the feeling canada's gonna get a late release, just like the black 5lab3's. 

Back
Top Bottom