Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

My boy in Hong Kong slept in and missed the release. Still almost a FSR on Nike an hour after he woke up.

Last edited:
I slept on footapps and raffles this week. Just didn’t get around to it / prioritize. Hoping SNKRS bless tmrw between 2 accounts plus help

My capital one declined my STATUS preorder, I’m pissed…..now I gotta wake up early and get a pair

I think these will be chilling at JD when I mosey in at 2pm. At least that’s what I’m hoping. They never sold out on JD exclusive access so that’s a good sign.

I think these will be chilling at JD when I mosey in at 2pm. At least that’s what I’m hoping. They never sold out on JD exclusive access so that’s a good sign.
Hard to tell. I lost 3 out of 4 raffles I entered and only one shop near me is getting them in, which thankfully I won’t their in store raffle.

I think at least you’ll be able to get them online somewhere.

I hope you can walk in and get them, that’s ideal!

My boy in Hong Kong slept in and missed the release. Still almost a FSR on Nike an hour after he woke up.
Hong Kong ain’t the U S of A in terms of sneaker hype.

But you ask him if he’s willing to OOP since they’re so blessed.

I got Ls on FTL and Champs. I think my last W was the the Desert Elephants which weren’t hard to get.

No idea about this drop / how much help I should ask for on SNKRS. Plus I’m with my kids and can’t sit on desktop fcfs spots

Just hit Snipes. Almost instant access to the site. Going to the mall now to grab my other pair. Hopefully hit one more on SNKRs. These will be good value/trade bait down the line.

SNKRs finally hit on the work phone after multiple payment failure bs errors.

E1CAF1AF-1CF3-4DE3-99C4-BF1E01BA79BB.png

Yesssss finally

Back
Top Bottom