Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

I got access but when i was going to pick my size i noticed it wasn't for the FNL near me, it was all the way in Indianapolis! Not sure why its selected there when I live in New York. Maybe they didn't get shipments here? Would they be doing the ship to home option tomorrow?

Saaaame! Scared me away from it, but my size was gone anyway. Thought it was because I'd literally just been in Indy last weekend lol. Ended up getting ship-to-me today.

No, you can’t. Like you said, it won’t even give you the option.
Technically I think that exclusive access shipping option is considered a reward so if thats the case you can't use a reward on top of that. Having said that, correct me if I'm wrong but I think if you pick up and purchase in store you could use a $10, $15, $20 reward.

I got access but when i was going to pick my size i noticed it wasn't for the FNL near me, it was all the way in Indianapolis! Not sure why its selected there when I live in New York. Maybe they didn't get shipments here? Would they be doing the ship to home option tomorrow?
That was a glitch, if you clicked on the details it would have showed your local spot, did me the same way.
Screenshot_20230413_151625_Chrome.jpg

Seen a guy with these on earlier at the thrift store, I have the Pine Green from 2018(didn’t wear those yet) and the Pine 2.0, I still want these tho lol.

My buddy secured a pair for me from fnl/jd since I don’t have early access. Figured it’d be an easy cop on rd anyway but now 1 less thing for me to worry about.

Pretty excited for these, they’ll be my first ever green colored shoes.

Technically I think that exclusive access shipping option is considered a reward so if thats the case you can't use a reward on top of that. Having said that, correct me if I'm wrong but I think if you pick up and purchase in store you could use a $10, $15, $20 reward.

Yep. If you get access/win in store pickup, they will let you use rewards at checkout.

My store doesn't. Using your points to secure the access is using a reward and same premise applies.

Back
Top Bottom