Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

Will be interesting if I can secure a pair through FLX here in the Seattle area with max head starts (without ship to option).

Will be interesting if I can secure a pair through FLX here in the Seattle area with max head starts (without ship to option).

6 HS for both FTL and Champs for size 10. L on FTL and waitlisted on Champs. I can't recall but one of the two had three stores available, and the other just two. I didn't want to pay for shipping so only did store pick up. Will see if Snkrs comes through.

L on FTL and Champs for me and the mini. Continuing my streak of Ls since FLX changeover. SNKRS needs to bless the kid in the AM.

I'm on the fence bc I've copped so many recent GR Jordan 1s that end up on sale on some random site or Nike flash sale so I'm paranoid I'll cop these for retail then two weeks later some site has them for $140

I would say no, because you have three demographic categories going for these: small footed men, women, and kids
This makes me think of the Bred 11 holiday release I was shopping at the Nike store in Chicago and was watching a lady STRUGGLE to get her new pair on. She flat out admitted to me they weren’t here size but she didn’t mind squeezing into a kids size to save a few $$$. I continued to watch as she managed to get them on and laced up then proceeded to limp out onto Michigan Ave LOL

2F6465AD-C0AA-4335-BAD1-C9FAB1AFAC14.jpeg

That dude was one of the reasons why Jordan 1's were so hard to cop over the years, it must kill him that most don't sell out instantly and go for high resale prices anymore. Not only that, he's prob one of those same people that bought up od PS5's and resold em for $1000 each.

Back
Top Bottom