Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

Stupid question, but can I enter the draw through SNKRS for adult and big kids like they're two different products entirely? Trying to get a pair for my nephew.

Stupid question, but can I enter the draw through SNKRS for adult and big kids like they're two different products entirely? Trying to get a pair for my nephew.
Should be able to. I tried it awhile back when trying to get my girl a pair. Can’t remember which shoe, but I did catch 2 Ls though.

Exactly why I didn't waste time fighting for these. Years ago these joints probably would've sat and eventually went on sale.
Yup. I got my pack heavily discounted. They sat long enough where they were on sale and eligible for F&F discount at Champs. Quality is trash, but at the price I paid, I couldn’t say no.

not even worth going for on the release date. just wait for these to bottom out and cop. my size will prob go for 150-160

not even worth going for on the release date. just wait for these to bottom out and cop. my size will prob go for 150-160
I wouldn’t be so sure. The true blues that came out in January was less popular than these and even those didn’t really go on sale. They sat but eventually sold out of normal sizes.

If I strike on SNKRS I’ll try a couple smaller retailers if I miss out there too then oh well, wasn’t meant to be.

Should've been A-List sooner. Bagged! Screenshot_20230412_091441_Chrome.jpg

These were easy to get on FNL. I thought I was late, but there was still a FSR. Queue wasn't even that long.

I hope there's no resell for the UNC's also

I got access but when i was going to pick my size i noticed it wasn't for the FNL near me, it was all the way in Indianapolis! Not sure why its selected there when I live in New York. Maybe they didn't get shipments here? Would they be doing the ship to home option tomorrow?

I got access but when i was going to pick my size i noticed it wasn't for the FNL near me, it was all the way in Indianapolis! Not sure why its selected there when I live in New York. Maybe they didn't get shipments here? Would they be doing the ship to home option tomorrow?
I think they all said that. Email confirmation had my local info on it.

It was an error. Once you reserve and go in and look. It shows the correct location.

Access but my stores didn’t have a 13… smh

Wasn’t even sold out, just not available

Reserved my pair on the preorder ship to me exclusive FNL access. Does anyone know if you can use FNL rewards coupons on preorders? Because it didn't even give me an option.

Back
Top Bottom