Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

Are there any comparisons to the Boston pair? Thos pops a lot more but wouldn't mind seeing a side by side.

These def will be easily obtainable. You can just tell by theres only 5 pages on here and were less than 2 weeks away from release.

“Easily obtainable”? I hope it is, but I have my doubts. There are an improvement over the terrible pairs they dropped in 2009

“Easily obtainable”? I hope it is, but I have my doubts. There are an improvement over the terrible pairs they dropped in 2009
Yeah but i hear many not liking the shade of green since it doesn't look like the green from the 2009 pair.

These def will be easily obtainable. You can just tell by theres only 5 pages on here and were less than 2 weeks away from release.
I don’t know..the xi lows that dropped over the weekend only had 2 pages yet they still sold out by the end of the day.

I’m sure some vendor will have them for retail though if you look around.

Yeah but i hear many not liking the shade of green since it doesn't look like the green from the 2009 pair.
Well, I can assure you that one of those people ain’t me. Can’t wait to replace these. Lol.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Jumpman ruined em for me
Makes no sense whatsoever. Lol. Thankfully, I got my pack for $100 thanks to the good old F&F discount at Champs via my cousin. If I can replace these next week, best believe the 2009s are going to be used for mowing the lawn.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Lol. Thankfully, I got my pack for $100 thanks to the good old F&F discount at Champs via my cousin. If I can replace these next week, best believe the 2009s are going to be used for mowing the lawn.
Your pair don't even look too bad considering how old they are. Just need some cleaning on the midsoles.

It’s the quality of leather that irks me. They look and feel like plastic.
I feel you! Around the time these released is when JB started making many of their retros with plastic leather, midsoles with bad paint jobs that chipped easily and overall brick like cushion comfort.

No ea

Not in a rush to enter raffles. I guess I’ll enter SNKRS. But that $180 new retail sucks.

Back
Top Bottom