Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I never saw anything come up in my order history, im on the union LA website, but I did initially get a confirmation email once i placed the order

What site are you guys seeing the order history on the union or the jordan.union?

Rules on the website say shipping address MUST match the billing address.....uh oh. I had a separate shipping address......praying.

Rules on the website say shipping address MUST match the billing address.....uh oh. I had a separate shipping address......praying.

What!? That’s dumb af... doesn’t even make sense.

Edit:
WOW just read the rules... that may be it for my pair.

Its crazy how strict the rules were on their site.. If they cancel, it just wasn't meant to be.. but the common sense side of me says they don't want to deal with mass cancellations either.. I would just chill and wait like everyone else is saying.. don't trip

Ya I would think cancellations would be alot more work at this point

Last edited:
They're a smaller operation, Chris actually rang me up at the event. There was issues with frenzy and the stock numbers matching up, so they were refunding people or offering substitutes as gear.

I'd say they probably won't go through the trouble of cancelling on people.

IMG_8229.jpg

what happened with that release? lol

my Kaws story is SO wild (copy and paste from when I originally posted the story)

ok, so i hit the Kaws lottery, they ship my shoes etc etc. I have UPS My Choice set up to automatically redirect pacakages to a UPS Access Point so I can pick up stuff after I get off work. Keep in mind this is right before Christmas when UPS is having major issues. I get my tracking info, its shipped, no problem. It was supposed to deliver on a Thursday. Got delayed. Moved to Friday. Cool. Friday comes, and nothing is updating on the tracking. Finally, Friday night at *8:14pm i get an update "The receiver states the product was not ordered and has refused the delivery. Package will be returned to sender." OK WHAT?? At this point I am freaking out. I frantically get on the phone with UPS, and its over an hour wait. I tell the rep what has happened, and that this is a huge mistake, and she says nothing she can do, since the package has already left Houston on the way back to Brooklyn. She says only option is to get in touch with the shipper (Kaws). Click. Crap. I call back. Another hour wait. Same story. This happens twice more. (Friday late night). I immediately email Kaws and let them know what has happened. I wait patiently.

Enter Saturday morning. ( 12/9) my friend somehow gets on the phone with a manager who has more authority, and she requests a delivery change. This is reflected in my tracking notes. Welp, it didnt work. Blah blah blah. Package makes it back to Brooklyn and has officially been returned to sender. I email Kaws again when the package makes it back to them on 12/18, again letting them know what has happened. I emphasized that at this point I still had not called my CC company to ask for a charge back.

KAWS RESPONDS! ON 12/19 they say they will reship the shoes to me (no extra $$) and ask me for my preferred address so it doesn't have to go back to a UPS Access Point. I respond and give them my address. NO RESPONSE BACK FROM KAWS.......on 12/22 they finally email me back saying the shoes have shipped and give me my tracking number.

Delivery was scheduled for 1/2/18. but they came early AND I FINALLY HAVE THEM IN HAND!!

Back
Top Bottom