Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Joined Mar 24, 2018
I KNEW this is what happened. Especially since thats like the first time I've ever had access like that. On RD me and my girl's SNKRS app went into a full blown 30 min pending. With 2 mill made.. I knew it was over lol.
Yea, I imagine the footapps taking a dump screwed alot of ppl's chances on snkrs rd. I guess all those platinum accounts that couldn't get through brought a ton of extra traffic on snkrs.

Joined Feb 7, 2010
I was referring to the dude who posted that fsr but if you did the same more power to you. I just hope you got some sort of discount
I'm lost then 🤷‍♂️

got a notification for members access but didn't realize until 23 minutes later (ironically) cause I was sitting w/ a client at work

Joined Jan 14, 2017
I hit on the early shock drop and on RD and I got access
So I’m not sure if it was only for folks who missed out

Joined May 7, 2002
I hit on the early shock drop and on RD and I got access
So I’m not sure if it was only for folks who missed out
Looks like those who missed on RD drop...

I got shock drop pair, stuck on pending payment for the RD release...Got access today...

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Got the J23 notification on the restock but it was either sold out or I just wasn't granted access. But I figured if they have restock pairs, maybe they'll finally fulfill my order from the 14th that's been stuck at "Label Created." I called and the rep basically said I was SOL. Refunded my order from drop day and gave me a 20% off code.

These last 2 weeks was like

Joined Jun 5, 2015
Trying to scoop my third for under retail with this ebay code. Has anyone heard of or purchased from ebay seller Engsta512?

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Got the J23 notification on the restock but it was either sold out or I just wasn't granted access. But I figured if they have restock pairs, maybe they'll finally fulfill my order from the 14th that's been stuck at "Label Created." I called and the rep basically said I was SOL. Refunded my order from drop day and gave me a 20% off code.

These last 2 weeks was like
Welp, just grabbed a pair of sz10 off ebay for $228 shipped after tax using the NEWKICKS code, which after TopCashback and ebay bucks is basically retail shipped from Nike. Hopefully I don't get a janky pair from the seller.

Joined May 8, 2013
Talked to Nike again today about them canceling my pair and yet restocked today. They said they didn’t restock my pair and if they do decide to do another drop, they will send me another pair but would need their 5% discount code back :rofl:

Top Bottom