Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

You seriously had your women rub your feet during a movie because the comfort was that bad in a casual form? What do you wear and do normally ? Wow..

You damn right I did :lol: I’m in business professional M-F, oxfords or loafers so in my downtime my dawgs deserve optimum comfort. Seriously though I’m lowkey washed now so I’ve been wearing mostly flyknits/prestos casually.

I think people are underestimating the thickness of the insole. Hated downgrading from the great insole we received in these, but once I did, my feet were fine!

Insole is also way thicker than anything we’ve received in any other XI.

Meanwhile my pair is stepping in nothing because they're still DS. Once the weather is nice here in Michigan it's on. 8)

****, I need another pair before I Unds these. Just for my well being. :lol: I hope there's a restock soon. It doesn't matter really, because finding another legit 12.5 for retail, will be next to impossible. Damn, I wish Nike/JB would start making more 12.5's. Hell, I wish shoe companies in general would.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

Damn I thought stepping in gum was bad
Y’all out here in poop and rabbit guts :lol:
I stepped in a pool full of acid. They still look decent tho.
A-vo_WICEAAev8T-1.jpg

****, I need another pair before I Unds these. Just for my well being. :lol: I hope there's a restock soon. It doesn't matter really, because finding another legit 12.5 for retail, will be next to impossible. Damn, I wish Nike/JB would start making more 12.5's. Hell, I wish shoe companies in general would.

|l|l|l|l|l|l
They need to sell them in store

I took these for a spin to the movies the other night and my pinky toe was howling in the first 30 mins. Good thing my theater has reclining chairs so I could pop them off and have my girl rub my foot mid movie :lol:
Popcorn playa! The ankle collar rubbed on my right foot when i busted em out. Other than that i thought they were hella comfy.

Dam, I miss all those low grade video store horror movies. I remember me & my brother would go down the line of horror movies renting them in a row. You know your deep in the horror section when you've seen movies like Candyman, The People Under The Stairs, Hellraiser, Poltergeist, or even way back to Phantasm.
Candyman wasn’t that deep...it was good...but not too deep. Side note, years ago in Chicago I ran into Tony Todd in a bar. Dude is the sweetest funniest dude. Plus he’s like a legit 6’8. He was freaking giant.

Pay me no mind bruh.

I was just saying/venting that this retro didn't really restore that feeling I had back in 95/96.

Something was missing/off with these.

Word? I thought that’s what you were getting at and was concerned lol You know you my boy and we share a lot of same opinions. We haven’t gotten too many negatives about the ‘19 joints so I’m curious to hear what you felt like was missing.

Never owned an original pair of playoffs, nor seen a brand new pair that isn't aged, however yeah if they'd made the red on these a bit less, faded, for lack of a better word, and more vibrant, as well as a few other minor adjustments (like shape, patent leather), they'd be a perfect match imo. Or like a 99% match at least.
010059_01.jpg
20191218_143753.jpg

I have both a DS 96 and this retro. Dont get me wrong. Def satisfied with what we got. Just guessing to what may be missing on this release to some. Considering the aging of the outsole on originals, they still look to be a Varsity Red on the new ones.
Agreed. I felt the soles of the CDP were much closer to the originals. Despite that IMO, these 2019's were retroed the best out of all releases.

Pay me no mind bruh.

I was just saying/venting that this retro didn't really restore that feeling I had back in 95/96.

Something was missing/off with these.
Never owned an original pair of playoffs, nor seen a brand new pair that isn't aged, however yeah if they'd made the red on these a bit less, faded, for lack of a better word, and more vibrant, as well as a few other minor adjustments (like shape, patent leather), they'd be a perfect match imo. Or like a 99% match at least.
010059_01.jpg
20191218_143753.jpg
Definitely this retro didn’t blow me away like I hoped it would. I still get way more excited and happy looking at my 2018 Concords.

20200208_011531.jpg

20200208_011237.jpg

Little TLC goes a long way. Out the box the materials are thirsty as hell. Hit the soles, condition the leather shine up the PL and if you have the Concords by now the mesh should have whitening treatment and soles hit with atleast one cycle of Sole Bright. Just a couple personal recommendations to add a bit more pop. Can take better photos in the AM under sunlight and products/steps utilized if requested.

Back
Top Bottom