Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

45, 9to5, take 5, idc. in for 2
2.PNG

Life is really short.. that news def. hit me. I legit enjoyed @Aquamanjay_ posts around here and used to wait for him go off whenever there was a debate. He will be missed for real smh :smh: :ohwell:
The best thing about him was you knew he was coming with a barrage of pics if you argued a detail on a shoe. :lol: He was persistent in wanting you to see what he was saying for sure. He would get me so heated. But the debates were always informative. The materials they used always intrigued him more than anything else. No ego here when I say did learn a few things from his willingness to do the research. Thats the part he would say he enjoyed the most.

The best thing about him was you knew he was coming with a barrage of pics if you argued a detail on a shoe. :lol: He was persistent in wanting you to see what he was saying for sure. He would get me so heated. But the debates were always informative. The materials they used always intrigued him more than anything else. No ego here when I say did learn a few things from his willingness to do the research. Thats the part he would say he enjoyed the most.

Well said.

I want to say that for this release, it should have a better red. Even though it should be True red it should have a better looking red instead of a pinkish type of red.

My anticipation is crazy on how these come out. It really does make me wonder if these reissues are starting to model themselves after the late 90s early 2000s or are they still keeping the original feel. The black infra 6 felt 91. The black cement 4 felt 99. What will these feel like?

My anticipation is crazy on how these come out. It really does make me wonder if these reissues are starting to model themselves after the late 90s early 2000s or are they still keeping the original feel. The black infra 6 felt 91. The black cement 4 felt 99. What will these feel like?

Really hoping these capture that 96’ feel. The 01’ was decent but without the white rands it’s not the same shoe. If they are done just like the Concords I’ll be pretty happy. These have never been done right since the og, and this is my fav shoe ever.

If these are done right, I will triple up and beat ALL 3 pairs into the ground, one pair at a time, then triple up again and beat all 3 of those pairs into the ground too.

Lol. I really wonder if I could actually go through 6 pairs of these before I’m dead, if I wear my other shoes too.

If these are done right, I will triple up and beat ALL 3 pairs into the ground, one pair at a time, then triple up again and beat all 3 of those pairs into the ground too.

Lol. I really wonder if I could actually go through 6 pairs of these before I’m dead, if I wear my other shoes too.
:lol:. Depends on what you consider "beat" I guess.

I mean like getting them to “mow the lawn status” by just causally wearing them lol. To do that to 6 pairs would probably take me a lifetime heh.

Back
Top Bottom