Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Sorry but they oversold. A lot of people got winner messages that shouldn't have. You need to follow up with them and get a refund. Hopefully you got another pair somewhere else.
Damn huh

Emailed them. I'm thinking since when it took this long to shipped sh#t out.

I’m all about a hustle. But this **** is DUMB. Look at the strategy. Money spent plus time put in to profit how much???? In how many years??? We call that hustling backwards. Ima let him cook tho lol
I did my phone calls on my commute home from work and on my lunch break while running errands

I wouldn't do it when I was home w/ my family

I never indicated it was a hustle, you did 🤷‍♂️

Got notification on snkrs for exclusive access on all family sizes an hour ago but it took me to notify tab. So restock soon?
Screenshot_20191227_072929.jpg

Screenshot_20191227_072942.jpg

Seems they made more 2018 Concords, and scaled back on these 2019 black red XIs. Cant believe all these cancellations, and by now, no foreseeable restock.

I understand both sides of the story. Lived that reseller life when i started early back in 2006 (I was 15) selling on eBay making 8-10k a year. It was always a hobby with sentimental value to me, but once you realize how much money you can make its different. Felt like a millionaire at those ages at that time tbh. Backdoors for hookups, paying off the homeless to keep my spot in line, etc. You did what you had to do really.

Eventually you grow out of it and don’t really care as much to make a quick buck once you get a career. I don’t fault anyone who still does it. It’s simple supply and demand economics that works with any business making profit. Now there’s way too much for me to dabble in, don’t have the energy for it. But I’ll never fault someone for doing it. If you have the money and really want something as an adult you’ll just pay the resale amount to avoid headaches and running around.

Hell this is the first Jordan I rebought in years.

Back in 06 not many resellers like there are now. Kids, yea, kids trying to flip. **** is annoying now, nothing better to do. People wanna cash out, then whats the point of enjoying the shoe.

Seems they made more 2018 Concords, and scaled back on these 2019 black red XIs. Cant believe all these cancellations, and by now, no foreseeable restock.

yeah..agree. I thought these bred 11s were going to be the most produced Js and would even top the concords last year due to the rumors, etc. However, they seem like they were harder to get on release day and they came and went just like that in one day. Haven't been any big time restock since for anyone to get a second chance if they did missed out. My guess is it's the calm before the storm, definitely restocks will be coming. If somehow it doesnt happen, then these are officially way more limited.

If you won’t jump through hoops or/and pay that resale price, the next person will. Cats here in The Bronx are paying 350.00 and better with no hesitation. Me personally I wouldn’t do it.

question... my pair came in with uneven pl height, left shoe pl being slightly higher than the right. is this a common factory defect? everything else looks good to me

Back
Top Bottom