AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I know none of this is directed to me. But liking the 2009, the only retro there is of this shoe seems like some sort of crime in here. lol. I am ALL about the next release. I will have a pair no doubt. But back in 2009, the comments I read IN HERE back then, was due to it being the least desired colorway of the 12. I believe people took their stance back then. But overall it was simply the lack of interest in the colorway over all. Because it has been so long, people thirst for it more. I was not passing on these in 2009. I wont this time around either.

Just curious picasso swerve picasso swerve were you around during the OG Time period or early 2000's? I had every production model of the OG White / Varsity Red's. I had A pair from each factory (Taiwan and China) and love them very much. The 2009 Retro was a real disappointment. Its not a complaint when you know how great the 12's were manufactured in 96 / 97. Night and day. The red was so beautiful that it made people pay upwards of $500 back in the early 2000's. We care about this product because it has nostalgia and quality stapled on it from the 90's. Not this recycled synthetic crap we get now a days.

This is our forum to discuss amongst likeminded folks who share the same passion. Niketalk was setup for enthusiasts who wanted to connect when others thought talking about sneakers in year 2000 was silly. Well 23 years later, we still going at it.

In regards to this upcoming 2023 release, Nike and JB serious need to fix the Banana Toe... It kills me that they just can't fix that. Use a better Strobel board (Footbedding) when making these shoes. It will prevent the banana toe before its worn. Yall know what im talking about Jordan brand, I know your in these forums getting free feedback from us.

I know none of this is directed to me. But liking the 2009, the only retro there is of this shoe seems like some sort of crime in here. lol. I am ALL about the next release. I will have a pair no doubt. But back in 2009, the comments I read IN HERE back then, was due to it being the least desired colorway of the 12. I believe people took their stance back then. But overall it was simply the lack of interest in the colorway over all. Because it has been so long, people thirst for it more. I was not passing on these in 2009. I wont this time around either.
No one cares if someone else likes the 2009s. But it’s annoying when the person who likes them tells the people who don’t (or vice versa) that they’re nitpicking and just complaining to complain. The hypocrisy is absurd: It’s like, I’m gonna complain about your opinion but try to get you to join me in my opinion? FOH

DD15A471-3AF1-4BCF-9F0B-7572CB0B9477.jpeg

Just curious picasso swerve picasso swerve were you around during the OG Time period or early 2000's? I had every production model of the OG White / Varsity Red's. I had A pair from each factory (Taiwan and China) and love them very much. The 2009 Retro was a real disappointment. Its not a complaint when you know how great the 12's were manufactured in 96 / 97. Night and day. The red was so beautiful that it made people pay upwards of $500 back in the early 2000's. We care about this product because it has nostalgia and quality stapled on it from the 90's. Not this recycled synthetic crap we get now a days.

This is our forum to discuss amongst likeminded folks who share the same passion. Niketalk was setup for enthusiasts who wanted to connect when others thought talking about sneakers in year 2000 was silly. Well 23 years later, we still going at it.

In regards to this upcoming 2023 release, Nike and JB serious need to fix the Banana Toe... It kills me that they just can't fix that. Use a better Strobel board (Footbedding) when making these shoes. It will prevent the banana toe before its worn. Yall know what im talking about Jordan brand, I know your in these forums getting free feedback from us.

People still think its 09 and JB got people snooping around on this site to read washed 30-40’s opinions on sneakers theyre catering to a younger demo. Nah b them days is over. Im 33, ive been into kicks my whole life. Im over the whole this retro needs this that and the 3rd or it aint it.

No one cares if someone else likes the 2009s. But it’s annoying when the person who likes them tells the people who don’t (or vice versa) that they’re nitpicking and just complaining to complain. The hypocrisy is absurd: It’s like, I’m gonna complain about your opinion but try to get you to join me in my opinion? FOH

Who said im trying to get you to join the dark side? Every shoe, everytime, people nitpick. Its absurd. :lol:

My point is simply the shoe was passed on back then due to its lack of interest more than the "expectations" we all had of Nike/JB. In 2009 they still were not bringing back the Nike Air like they should have. Materials were def not on par at all. Shape as well. But at that time, passing on a White Red 12? I was shocked back then on how they were overlooked. Now, its all about the stance on shape and materials. That is not what the complaints were overall back then.
The new release will without doubt be so much better. But as an MJ fan in 2009, I still find it hard to believe most people passed due to their convictions for the true details of a shoe when they were not giving any of that to us back then.

Sounds to me like you are a CASUAL head. There's nothing wrong with that, but you'd probably be less bothered by the "complaining" if you acknowledged being a casual head and what may be "trivial" to you, is more important to others. No one is going to beat you over the head and make you care about these things, but you can't make people not care.

Its important to some people yeah, doesnt mean the complaining isnt annoying, its downright excessive. But alas, thats what a forum is for, to share opinions, complaints etc so yeah.

yall complain too damn much

Wait til pics of these come out, lets see what the issue is gonna be. ”Omg Steve, the medial arch is 3 degrees too sloped, and the rear lettering is .00001 cm too spaced out”. 🙄

If they get the color right, the shape like the Playoffs, then everything else can go kick rocks.

People still think its 09 and JB got people snooping around on this site to read washed 30-40’s opinions on sneakers theyre catering to a younger demo. Nah b them days is over. Im 33, ive been into kicks my whole life. Im over the whole this retro needs this that and the 3rd or it aint it.

I understand what your saying, but lets keep your opinions to the shoes and not what you think of others. No need to belittle folks on calling them "Washed".

I understand what your saying, but lets keep your opinions to the shoes and not what you think of others. No need to belittle folks on calling them "Washed".

We literally have a im so washed thread, and trust me im in there alot, im A1 level washed. Its a badge of honor honestly, not a diss. :lol:

Its important to some people yeah, doesnt mean the complaining isnt annoying, its downright excessive. But alas, thats what a forum is for, to share opinions, complaints etc so yeah.

yall complain too damn much

Wait til pics of these come out, lets see what the issue is gonna be. ”Omg Steve, the medial arch is 3 degrees too sloped, and the rear lettering is .00001 cm too spaced out”. 🙄

If they get the color right, the shape like the Playoffs, then everything else can go kick rocks.
Because no one is talking to you when they say these things. They don't involve you.

Most adults understand that.

Back
Top Bottom