Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Dope pickups, folks..
n Somebody help me find redrum3281 redrum3281
adae8e13a378b0684bda879de8462185.gif

But it kinda stings man. Seeing the double ups n $#@&, n i can't land just 1.
Lol chalk it up to the game. :lol:

Last edited:
Still think this matte "leather" (if it is actually leather like one post claimed) on these are way nicer than the shiny but obviously more synthetic leather on the Blu games. It's also much softer and I think will hold up better over time but we shall see.

20200724_150756.jpg
20200724_150643.jpg
20200724_150651.jpg

I'm sure if you threw some black kiwi polish on em they would look like the other pair.

Also that one post that said that these were real leather also said that these would have metal eyelets... which I am pretty sure is not the case.

These are hard.

Air-Jordan-12-Dark-Concord-CT8013-005-Release-Date.jpg

Master 12s also sold out instantly on all sites and in store day one, and didn't have any more hype than these, everybody and their momma had master 12's, so many pairs, if u wanted them u got em... These billion dollar companies already adjusted to it. We're gonna blame every sell out on COVID

In fairness the Master released in 2016...different time.

The Game Royal was pretty easily attainable. I walked in and bought two pairs with ease. FCFS

everyone and their mama got the master 12s which is why they never dropped under $320+ Resale after launch? 🤔

Not really

You can't say it hasn't impacted the game. There's a reason every sneaker chart on StockX looks like this one for the Bred IVs

97OmE6S.png

You can see the moment that prices and sales start going ham is the moment those stimulus checks start to hit and people start getting approved for that unemployment +600. They keep trying to correlate it to "The Last Dance". That aint start airing until 4/19. People was already collecting grails with that bread, and resellers was already going raising prices by that point.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm just saying to deny that a lot of people went from "I like Jays but I can't afford to have them" to grabbing all the new joints and catching up on all the stuff the missed is kind of sidestepping the obvious.

everyone and their mama got the master 12s which is why they never dropped under $320+ Resale after launch? 🤔

Where were you looking tho? I coulda scooped 280 all day. 2016 is closer to what's going on now but I had no issue scooping multiples then. The bots have taken over.

Where were you looking tho? I coulda scooped 280 all day. 2016 is closer to what's going on now but I had no issue scooping multiples then. The bots have taken over.

im just saying in general that resale was high bc they sold out just as quickly as these. There's people who copped multiples of this release too. I wouldn't say that makes them an easy cop.

Oh I wouldn't either. But my ability to get them has gone night and day from then. Never had this much trouble copping...not even in 2011-2013 Era.

But covid and unemployment absolutely has an effect on what's going on. Shipment delays and dummies wasting money on stuff they shouldn't buy, you know, cause they're on unemployment.

Sz 11 should be at palm Beach footlocker. Hit on 2 raffles and decided to pass. Just a lil heads up.

Back
Top Bottom